[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Raiders Next Head Coach

Savage Beatings

47 members have voted

1. 1. What type of HC does Al hire next?

• Old Washed Up Veteran Head Coach for Al to step all over (hasn't worked in the past)
    • Young Inexperienced Head Coach for Al to intimidate (hasn't worked in the past)
    • Puddy (has worked everytime it's been tried)

He's gonna overpay for Jim Mora Jr or Jim Zorn

He's gotta overpay for whomever he gets. If it's a guy worth anything, he has to pay him a mint. If he's a nobody, he's gotta pay him enough to leave whatever sane confines he's in. It's the tax on being freaking insane, you have to pay too much for whomever you hire.

Looks like Puddy is moving...

I think Fassel and Sarkesian will be on the short list

Sark? Really? One 5-7 season in college, now he's ready for the NFL?

Besides, stay away from our boy, we're going to have a hard enough time dodging USC for his services.

Any good HC prospect would have their phone service turned off if Al called. Maybe try to get into the witness protection program. At least leave the country for a prolonged period of time. Maybe hire Balckwater security. Change their name to Chad Johnson. Anything.

How do you make a post your sig ? I know how to link to a post in my sig but wanted the post itself with the persons name . Thanks

I just received a phone call from Tom Cable threatening me. I was surprised he called me out of the blue and then I saw this thread.

Sark? Really? One 5-7 season in college, now he's ready for the NFL?

Besides, stay away from our boy, we're going to have a hard enough time dodging USC for his services.

Only b/c he was in the discussion before Kiffen