[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Romo

thillman22

Romo has proven a lot in his short career so far. He has shown he is a student of the game and can learn from mistakes. He is a leader of this team. The fact that late in the year his INT's went down to 2 is huge. I think the run contines and this may just be the year. I love the kid and always have. He will have a great career and has already rewritten the history books in Dallas and will continue to do so. Now he has to win the big one. He has the tools..

Go Boys....

I think he loses this weekend, but is he the quarterback everyone in Dallas thinks he is?

Well judging by his body of work this year, what do you think?

Almost seems like nothing short of a SB win will legitimize him in many eyes, yet I doubt there are many out there who would take Eli over Romo.

I love it. Ramp up the expectations so the inevitable choke becomes all that more gratifying!

:wacko: Yeah I noticed you have been out of the Cowboys threads for the past month. Typical. Run your mouth . say they will choke in Dec. They rally and win the division and a playoff game and you dissapeared