[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anybody want to make a bet?

General Itals

So I entered a drawing a month ago with a number of wonderful prizes at stake and I managed to win one. Unfortunately, for me, it kinda turned out to be the booby prize. A Jared Allen jersey. Hey Sailor! New in town???! I can't possibly get any use out of that.

So here's the deal. This Cowboy fan is gonna put up that unworn Jaren Allen jersey that cost me nothing and is worth even less to me and any Viking fans out there can put up something in return of your choice. If I find something interesting in one of your offers, we'll place the bet on who wins the game tomorrow.

Let me see what ya got.

G.I.

So I entered a drawing a month ago with a number of wonderful prizes at stake and I managed to win one. Unfortunately, for me, it kinda turned out to be the booby prize. A Jared Allen jersey. Hey Sailor! New in town???! I can't possibly get any use out of that.

So here's the deal. This Cowboy fan is gonna put up that unworn Jaren Allen jersey that cost me nothing and is worth even less to me and any Viking fans out there can put up something in return of your choice. If I find something interesting in one of your offers, we'll place the bet on who wins the game tomorrow.

Let me see what ya got.

G.I.

What size is the jersey and who makes it? Is it a cheap jersey or a replica? I have a few things in mind, but it depends on the value of the jersey. Are you going to the game?

What size is the jersey and who makes it? Is it a cheap jersey or a replica? I have a few things in mind, but it depends on the value of the jersey. Are you going to the game?

Thought about going to the game but just didn't want to lay down the $$$ in the end for good seats or have to watch a bunch of ants crawling on that fake grass for cheap. Having some buddies over and we'll watch it at home. One of the guys home brews and he always has some good beer for us to drink.

I'll get the specs of the jersey for you a little later this afternoon. It looks like a $50-$70 replica to me.

Thought about going to the game but just didn't want to lay down the $$$ in the end for good seats or have to watch a bunch of ants crawling on that fake grass for cheap. Having some buddies over and we'll watch it at home. One of the guys home brews and he always has some good beer for us to drink.

I'll get the specs of the jersey for you a little later this afternoon. It looks like a $50-$70 replica to me.

I would have to see the Jersey 1st, but I was thinking $50 or maybe the UFF-DA Entry fee.

Fifty dollars or the UFF-DA entry fee!?! Hell, I was looking to take the first offer of a six-pack of Hamms, a bologna sammich and a bobblegut of Wade Phillips. Score!!!

Before I make the bet, I just want to make sure its not a cheap Walmart jersey and I need to know the size.

No problem. I'll get you the specs on it when I get home. But if somebody finds me a bobblegut of Wade Phillips or similarly interesting, I'll have to go in that direction.

Just so people are clear, I'm not looking for cash in return on this bet. In fact, I'd prefer not to take that. Seems kinda impersonal and a little too serious for this bet. DMD was kind enough to approve my posting this and I don't want it to turn into that.

Do you happen to have an Emmitt Smith 1989 Score Traded rookie card? Throw that in and we got a deal!

I do! I do!... oh... I thought this was like a survey.