[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brett Farve thinking retirement?

ABearWithFurniture

Brett Favre confirmed that he'll think about retirement this offseason. Favre talked to ESPN's Ed Werder about Sunday's Divisional game against the Cowboys. "If you win, you go on. If you lose, you’re done -- and for me -- that could very well be my last game.’’ Source: ESPN.com

:wacko:

Brett Favre confirmed that he'll think about retirement this offseason. Favre talked to ESPN's Ed Werder about Sunday's Divisional game against the Cowboys. "If you win, you go on. If you lose, you’re done -- and for me -- that could very well be my last game.’’ Source: ESPN.com

Was just talking to a Vikes fan and saying the team would have to go through the annual charade that GB had for years. Didn't expect it to start this early. ::D

I'm sure Favre didnt just start talking about this out of the blue... this is simply the sports media trying to drum up a story. Of course he is going to think about retirement after the season (win or lose). So what's new and why is this a story?

I'm sure Favre didnt just start talking about this out of the blue... this is simply the sports media trying to drum up a story. Of course he is going to think about retirement after the season (win or lose). So what's new and why is this a story?

Enjoy.

Ed Werder is the Dallas based ESPN reporter. He's also the dude that said Favre wouldn't be playing for the VIkes this year since he wouldn't be signed after the Childress deadline.

I heard Childress call into a morning radio show to saythat there was no deadline. link

That is when ESPN's Colin Cowherd started calling those local radio personalities unflattering names. After it was revealed that Werder was wrong about the Favre story.

So now Werder wants another go around. Congratulations Ed! You Da man!

What else is new?