[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

For the NFC title game - Vikes / Saints

MustOfBeenDrunk

Here's hoping to a well played game on both sides and a game not decided by the refs !

Good luck to the Saints fans and I hope we put a whipping you guys today, If we come out

on the loosing end today you can bet your sweet ass that i will be rooting for you guys in the Super Bowl.

Go Vikes and go NFC :wacko:

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

of course ,, like a dump shizzet I forgot to put Vikes / Saints in the subject line and now can't change it
I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think too many people were thinking the Colts or Jets have a chance at being NFC champions.

Skol Vikings, let's win this game,

Skol Vikings, honor your name,

Go get that first down,

Then get a touchdown.

Rock 'em . . . Sock 'em

Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!

Go Vikings, run up the score,

You'll hear us yell for more. . .

V-I-K-I-N-G-S

Skol, Vikings, let's go!

Viking & Saint fans who would you rather meet in the Super Bowl ?

1-1/2 hours ago I would of said the Jets hands down but watching the two of them play I'm not so sure anymore ?

The Jets have gotta crap out that horseshoe at some point.

I thought this would be the game of the day, but, they have something to live up to now. The AFC title game has been a good one. I don't think the NFC game will disappoint either though.

:wacko:

LOL ... interesting "good luck charm" analogy given the logo of the NYJ opponent today.

Isn't it? More coincidence than anything - "crap out that rabbit's foot" just doesn't have the same ring.

I have been soooo freaking nervous all day.... Beer is not killing it & watching the AFC game is only making it worse. :wacko:

I won't be online during the game, but I'll swing by after. Just wanna say good luck to the Vikes fans & I'm hoping for a great & healthy game by both teams. If we lose today I will certainly be pulling for the local to get his 2nd title. The Saints need this more though, the fans need this more.

WHO DAT!?!?

Edited by rajncajn

I have been soooo freaking nervous all day.... Beer is not killing it & watching the AFC game is only making it worse. :wacko:

I won't be online during the game, but I'll swing by after. Just wanna say good luck to the Vikes fans & I'm hoping for a great & healthy game by both teams. If we lose today I will certainly be pulling for the local to get his 2nd title. The Saints need this more though, the fans need this more.

WHO DAT!?!?

Sorry but an old man like myself needs it more ,,, been a fan of the Vikes for over 30 years and don't know how many more chance they will have in my life time ,,, I'm not saying I'm going any place soon but just saying :D

Win this one for the sanity of the country New Orleans. PLEASE.

If Favre goes to the SB the media love fest will be even more over the top. No more Favre-ageddon. :wacko:

I forget where I read it but it was something along the lines of "if Favre meets Manning in the SB, ESPN will implode in a mushroom cloud of jizz-fueled hype"

Manning vs. Favre

or

Manning vs. Brees

Both will be a great match-up. I'm pulling for Brees and the Saints, but, more than anything, I'm hoping for another entertaining game.