[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SUPER BOWL

CaptainHook

Should be a great Super Bowl. I'm not sure who to pull for. If the Colts hadn't already won a title, I would definitely pull for them, because I really like and respect Peyton Manning. However, I'm also a Drew Brees fan, and the Saints have never won or been to a Super Bowl before. I guess I'll just watch without any rooting interest, or, more likely, I'll end up betting, which will give me an interest. :wacko:

After what I saw today, and the defensive side of the ball. I just can't see a way at this time how Manning will be denied.

Indy will be facing a JV defense compared to the Ravens/Jets teams he had to play.

Still, this should be an excellent game, let's hope for good weather, and find a way to eventually turn this into a SuperBowl Saturday game in the future.

After what I saw today, and the defensive side of the ball. I just can't see a way at this time how Manning will be denied.

Indy will be facing a JV defense compared to the Ravens/Jets teams he had to play.

Still, this should be an excellent game, let's hope for good weather, and find a way to eventually turn this into a SuperBowl Saturday game in the future.

Agree 100% on putting Super Bowls on a Saturday night. I'm hoping for a 3rd straight entertaining Super Bowl.

The difference between the the Jets and Saints defenses is much smaller then the difference between their offense. The Saints at least have the capability of putting up some numbers if they find themselves trailing. Jets don't have that capability. I still really like Indy's chance at a second ring, but it won't be a cakewalk either.

I'm definitely not in the "just happy to be here" category. But win or lose, I'll be nothing but thrilled about this season.

Now on to finding some tickets...

They just announced on the local news that there will be a Mardi Gras style Saints parade on the Tues or Wed following the Superbowl. Win or lose.