[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SUPER BOWL

CaptainHook

Shouldn't the Saints be 3rd then or does it go Colts, Saints, Giants?

Definitely his kids first and foremost. Like I said - hopefully that's how we all roll.

The real dilemna for him would be if they faced each other, but if that happened, I gotta think he'd be a pretty damn proud dad regardless who won.

the other part of me is happy to have discovered the awesomeness that is Essie. I bought my first essie blue nail polish back in April in Bikini So Teeny, and it is still my favorite nail polish and shade to date.

P90X Workout Schedule

It doesn’t have to be obtained, doesn’t cost extra and you never have to pay time searching for the p90x schedule it on the net. It’s there in the hand of the hand.

Are Women Suitable for P90X Workout– Classic Doubles Lean ?

Edited by bingo4

Just let everyone keep picking the Colts(ESPN, experts,pundits,huddlers) Manning is already the game MVP, why are they even playing this game?

All the pressure is on the Colts, the Saints are loose as can be. If the Colts win it was because they were suppose to. If they lose the Saints just got lucky. We all know the Colts are the better team.

The above is what I have learned from the few bits and pieces of sports I could stomach the past two weeks.

WHO DAT

Yeah, it's definitely been Colts/Manning heavy coverage. I for one, think it will be a close game, and can go either way. The last few years, I personally watch very little pre-game coverage. All the talking heads drive me nuts. Injury news is all I listen for anymore. The rest of it is just drivel.

I will say this: I saw the halftime interviews at the Pro Bowl, and Brees looked nervous. I don't know why. Manning looked pretty calm. I think that comes from being there before. A couple things I have caught this week: one is that with all the time between warm-ups and kick-off, due to the festivities, several past Super Bowl participants mentioned how the tension/nervousness builds and works against you. So does the half hour halftime.

Second, of the 27 franchises that have played in the Super Bowl, 19 lost in their first visit. Interesting stat.

Edited by CaptainHook

Madden NFL popped into headlines today, predicting a sunny Super Bowl win for the New Orleans Saints, and eight months of winter for the Indianapolis Colts.

Every year, Electronic Arts runs a Super Bowl simulation within their video game, Madden NFL. And five out of the last six years, the game's results have predicted the Super Bowl winner correctly. The simulation's only miss was the Giants' Super Bowl XLII victory over the Patriots, and even Nostradamus couldn't have seen that one coming.

This year, Madden NFL predicts a close Saints victory, with a final score of 35 - 31 over the Colts. According to the game, Drew Brees will be named the MVP after passing for 299 yards and three touchdowns. Reggie Bush will account for two more touchdowns, one rushing, and one on a punt return.

On the other side of the football, Colts' QB Peyton Manning will throw for 322 yards and three touchdowns in a great-but-not-good-enough performance.

But before Saints fans start celebrating and Colts fans call for a new coach, it's important to note that the Madden simulation only takes into account the perceived skill levels of each player on the field. Intangibles such as nerves and inexperience are not reflected. And according to this G4 video of the simulation, neither is Dwight Freeney's questionable ankle, as the Colts' defensive superstar can clearly be seen running and jumping down the tunnel at the head of his team before the game.

But whether he plays in the real Super Bowl or not, Madden NFL sees the Colts limping home on Sunday, and all of New Orleans jumping for joy.

Madden NFL popped into headlines today, predicting a sunny Super Bowl win for the New Orleans Saints, and eight months of winter for the Indianapolis Colts.

Every year, Electronic Arts runs a Super Bowl simulation within their video game, Madden NFL. And five out of the last six years, the game's results have predicted the Super Bowl winner correctly. The simulation's only miss was the Giants' Super Bowl XLII victory over the Patriots, and even Nostradamus couldn't have seen that one coming.

This year, Madden NFL predicts a close Saints victory, with a final score of 35 - 31 over the Colts. According to the game, Drew Brees will be named the MVP after passing for 299 yards and three touchdowns. Reggie Bush will account for two more touchdowns, one rushing, and one on a punt return.

On the other side of the football, Colts' QB Peyton Manning will throw for 322 yards and three touchdowns in a great-but-not-good-enough performance.

But before Saints fans start celebrating and Colts fans call for a new coach, it's important to note that the Madden simulation only takes into account the perceived skill levels of each player on the field. Intangibles such as nerves and inexperience are not reflected. And according to this G4 video of the simulation, neither is Dwight Freeney's questionable ankle, as the Colts' defensive superstar can clearly be seen running and jumping down the tunnel at the head of his team before the game.

But whether he plays in the real Super Bowl or not, Madden NFL sees the Colts limping home on Sunday, and all of New Orleans jumping for joy.

Wait, was BeeR involved in this game? Didn't he make Brees throw some INT's? I think that may have been the real simulation.

Edited by electricrelish

I hope that this is a close Superbowl and would like to see the Saints win. However, I believe that the Colts win this one in a rout.

+1

And according to this G4 video of the simulation, neither is Dwight Freeney's questionable ankle, as the Colts' defensive superstar can clearly be seen running and jumping down the tunnel at the head of his team before the game.
Were Sanders, Hayden, and Gonzalez in the simulation too?

The auction to watch the Super Bowl with Barry Sanders ended at $17,000. Proceeds went to the V Foundation for Cancer Research.

*** Auction not affiliated with the Huddle Smack Bowl in any way, not even the tube socks that Barry used to wear, the helmet he may have donned, or any rumor he bought the Wolf Shirt for $100.

Edited by Riffraff

My plane leaves for Miami at 7:15 and I'll be wearing a Brees jersey and the lady a Shockey. I know Tbimm, rajncajn and Slayer will be proud :D

Landed some endzone seats and hope to enjoy a great game.

:wacko: We may even be able to convert you to a Tiger fan after all. Enjoy the Saints winning on their first trip to the big one. :D have a few with the Who Dat Nation that will be there.