[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Viking Fans

The 13ers

I bashed Favre and the Vikings all year but I have to admit I felt bad for the old guy last night. I did want the Saints to win but a piece of me felt bad for Favre.

Favre had a great year and the dude is amazing. I will take what he didi for Packer fans 100 times over.

I apolgoze to you. I feel bad. I really do. Farve did to you what he did to us Packer fans for years.

Love to say it: I told you so!!!!

I love to say you're a fking idiot.

Even not being in the Superbowl I can look back on this season and say, "wow, thank you Vikings for the great moments."

Oh, but I forgot, you're so pathetic you have to tear down everything to make yourself feel better, all the while letting the beauty of the game pass you by. I understand that when a player plays so great that it overshadows teammates mistakes, but to then put it all on him when he makes a mistake or two is insane.

I can understand AD posts and trashing the Oline, but to say it was all Favre that lost it is like saying, "I'm the biggest fking idiot on these boards. I'm going to start a thread making sure everyone knows exactly how little I actually understand about football."

Thanks for reinforcing my assumption that my dog has more brain cells than you. I told you 13ers brain development fell into mental retardation.

I told you so.

Edited by griff321

Even not being in the Superbowl I can look back on this season and say, "wow, thank you Vikings for the great moments."

Oh, but I forgot, you're so pathetic you have to tear down everything to make yourself feel better, all the while letting the beauty of the game pass you by. I understand that when a player plays so great that it overshadows teammates mistakes, but to then put it all on him when he makes a mistake or two is insane.

I can understand AD posts and trashing the Oline, but to say it was all Favre that lost it is like saying, "I'm the biggest fking idiot on these boards. I'm going to start a thread making sure everyone knows exactly how little I actually understand about football."

Thanks for reinforcing my assumption that my dog has more brain cells than you. I told you 13ers brain development fell into mental retardation.

I told you so.

You are 100% right, sir. Plus, Favre cost you the game.

Yes, the AZ game hurt. I have nothing to root for, but Brett to fail miserably. The guy is a player. He's not my team's player. So, I root against him.

You sound hurt. Need a good cry?

I know absolutely nothing about football. Your dog must be very intelligent. You should put him on Leno.

I told you so.

That is true but he also made the last play in 2 recent losing championship games and in both he had easier options.

He did show great toughness though and I hope he retires.

The team showed a lot of heart and played better than the Saints but the that team doesn't always win.