[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FAILVRE

Kansas State 2000

So it appears nobody can give anyone crap anymore? What? I thought that is what FF and FF message boards were all about. Besides, Vikings fans were the first ones to talk smack when PackerNation went thru the whole Favre divorce drama only to get all full of themselves when they landed him at the last minute - and then gloat about it by calling Packer fans jealous.

At the time, I simply stated that they should basically watch out what they wish for because they just might get it. And they did. Now that I'm right (and more than just me said it at the time, actually) suddenly I'm a low level cave dweller? That's ridiculous. I say it's time to nut-up and take your lumps instead of crying like a bunch of babies.

It really is no big deal but do you really expect everyone on these boards to hold your hand and give you a bottle of warm milk? What's the point in having rivalries if you can't get passionate about them? I've hated the Vikings since the early 90's so this just isn't some knee-jerk Favre reaction.

Lighten up dudes. WE in PackerNation feel your pain because we've been there before w/Favre - more than once. WE GOT OVER IT and so will you.

:D Uh obviously not! All these hating posts sure as hell don't sound like you got over it! Oh and before you go calling people babies you should check a few of your own posts first! Why Why Why excuse excuse excuse and now you say stop being babies to others! Check yourself you are one of the worst complainers and cryers on these boards :wacko: Now take your Packer goggles off and stop lying to yourself. :D Buck up buttercup and look towards the future and stop worrying about what Favre does. I thought you were over it! Pathetic!!! :D

:D Uh obviously not! All these hating posts sure as hell don't sound like you got over it! Oh and before you go calling people babies you should check a few of your own posts first! Why Why Why excuse excuse excuse and now you say stop being babies to others! Check yourself you are one of the worst complainers and cryers on these boards :wacko: Now take your Packer goggles off and stop lying to yourself. :D Buck up buttercup and look towards the future and stop worrying about what Favre does. I thought you were over it! Pathetic!!! :D

Where did you come from? I don't recall seeing you on the boards up until a few weeks ago. Now you're trying to direct traffic and tell people what to do. :D

Where did you come from? I don't recall seeing you on the boards up until a few weeks ago. Now you're trying to direct traffic and tell people what to do. :wacko:

Lol then you have your packer goggles on even more than tos. I've been here all year and years as a guest reading the boards and 2 years now posting. So I know plenty about all of you and your feelings towards certain things! No I don't jump right into other peoples rivalries but enough is enough MOVE ON. The constant Blah Blah Blahing and the 20 Favre threads kept going by most of the PACKER fans flooding the boards with the same old dribble! F'n get over it! Have a Nice Day! :D

Bunch of kids arguing if ask me...

I've hated Favre for a long time then I came to appreciate what a good qb he is. I came to hate all this media will he retire crap overn over n over again. He had a helluva season, Vikings don't get this far without him. Personally, I don't think he failed the team. The team failed itself with 5 turnovers, several crucial within scoring distance easily, and not by Favre. Hell of a season/game which I wish the Lions would have had. Hopefully Stafford has some the same qualities.

. Personally, I don't think he failed the team. The team failed itself with 5 turnovers, several crucial within scoring distance easily, and not by Favre.

Favre had two INTs and a lost fumble according to the box score . . . . 3 out of 5 turnovers kinda seems like he "failed" the team. Plus the one that didnt even give the Vikes a chance to win the game?!?!?!?

favre is what he is. He will bring you to the brink of victory, but cant always close the deal. he is a great player, and a 1st ballot HOF player . . but for fans of teams he os one . . the drama gets old after awhile . . .

Favre had two INTs and a lost fumble according to the box score . . . . 3 out of 5 turnovers kinda seems like he "failed" the team. Plus the one that didnt even give the Vikes a chance to win the game?!?!?!?

favre is what he is. He will bring you to the brink of victory, but cant always close the deal. he is a great player, and a 1st ballot HOF player . . but for fans of teams he os one . . the drama gets old after awhile . . .

Let's not kid ourselves... That fumble was on Peterson. In fact, the only Favre turnover anyone will even remember is that last pick. Up to that point, Favre played a pretty darn good game.

Let's not kid ourselves... That fumble was on Peterson. In fact, the only Favre turnover anyone will even remember is that last pick. Up to that point, Favre played a pretty darn good game.

Well, the first pick was a heave into triple coverage. Pretty awful.

Lol then you have your packer goggles on even more than tos. I've been here all year and years as a guest reading the boards and 2 years now posting. So I know plenty about all of you and your feelings towards certain things! No I don't jump right into other peoples rivalries but enough is enough MOVE ON. The constant Blah Blah Blahing and the 20 Favre threads kept going by most of the PACKER fans flooding the boards with the same old dribble! F'n get over it! Have a Nice Day! :wacko:

Same old dribble? I think it's drivel. Nice try, but 2/10, which eqauls a fail.

And I never said that Favre lost the game for the Vikings. I will say that what makes him so great, is the same thing that makes you want to kill him. For those that want to say he lost the game do need to remember that without Favre, chances are that they aren't in the NFCC game anyways. I will say that I do want him to retire, because I don't want to see him twice a year. He's still a heck of a player, and I've never stated anything other.