[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts Favored by 5

Rockerbraves

I'm rooting for the Saints, but I think we'll go back to the blowout SBs and the Colts roll. I hope I'm wrong. Saints will not be able to stop Manning and Co.

What I'd really like to see is the highest scoring SB ever. Neither team is known for their D, so why not? My question is will the Saints try and rough up Manning like they did Favre?

My question is will the Saints try and rough up Manning like they did Favre?

Yes. I have no doubt they will go with a similar game plan. That said... as good as Favre was this season Manning is a whole different animal.

No it wasn't.

You chose to infer from the question what you wanted. I chose to infer what I wanted.

At the end of the day, a win matters most in my book.

No. I understood the original question and answered it.

You made an inference on my answer.

And, fwiw, I'll take a win over lofty stats any day.....but that's besides the point of the original question.

ps.....you might want to go back and comment on cdrudge' post. Colts one that game too.

No. I understood the original question and answered it.

You made an inference on my answer.

And, fwiw, I'll take a win over lofty stats any day.....but that's besides the point of the original question.

ps.....you might want to go back and comment on cdrudge' post. Colts one that game too.

Not to belittle the point, but what you answered was NOT an asnwer to the orignal question any more than mine was. The specific question was "when was the last time the Colts defense faced a passer as good as Drew Brees"?

You answered Brady and offered stats. The question was "when?" Not what were that player's stats? 'Cause last I checked, you can't look at stats unless you look at all the stats - win/losses included.

Not to belittle the point, but what you answered was NOT an asnwer to the orignal question any more than mine was. The specific question was "when was the last time the Colts defense faced a passer as good as Drew Brees"?

You answered Brady and offered stats. The question was "when?" Not what were that player's stats? 'Cause last I checked, you can't look at stats unless you look at all the stats - win/losses included.

Dude, you're losing it...lol

You're supposed to be happy, your team is in the SB

11/5/09 <--- This equals WHEN Brady<---This equals PASSER

29/42, 375 yds, 3 TD's 1 INT

Moss 9/179/2 TD's

Welker 9/94/ 0TD's

I offered stats on Brady to show that the Colts faced a good QB that day...then offered up Moss and Welker

just to show who did what....sheesh

keep it simple man....this is getting silly.

Dude, you're losing it...lol

You're supposed to be happy, your team is in the SB

I offered stats on Brady to show that the Colts faced a good QB that day...then offered up Moss and Welker

just to show who did what....sheesh

keep it simple man....this is getting silly.

Whatever - not about me being happy or not. It's just not in my personality to give up when I'm know I'm right, but I will this time.

FWIW, I took Pig Devilz post to be supporting the fact that the Colts have played a QB of Brees caliber. No harm here imo :wacko:

I know. I just didn't like his taking a shot suggesting I was confused as to the question.

He gave stats. I gave a stat.

No worries.

My two cents (worth half that much I know) is that asking "when was the last time the Colts defense faced a passer as good as Drew Brees?" the key word is faced....faced does not mean defeat - it simply means played against - regardless of outcome. Plus I believe the question of "when" was also addressed by PigDevilz when he gave the date of the Brady game....CDrudge also gave the dates and stats of the Schaub games . Had the original question asked "when was the last time the Colts defense defeated a passer as good as Drew Brees?" I'd totally see your point. Lastly it seems like the first belittling (maybe to strong of a word to use...maybe more like smart alec remark) response was by you in post #22 I believe.

Regardless, this will be a great matchup but I don't see how Manning can be contained by the Saints. Brees will have a nice day too - just a fun game to watch...can't wait.

KO'd

My two cents (worth half that much I know) is that asking "when was the last time the Colts defense faced a passer as good as Drew Brees?" the key word is faced....faced does not mean defeat - it simply means played against - regardless of outcome. Plus I believe the question of "when" was also addressed by PigDevilz when he gave the date of the Brady game....CDrudge also gave the dates and stats of the Schaub games . Had the original question asked "when was the last time the Colts defense defeated a passer as good as Drew Brees?" I'd totally see your point. Lastly it seems like the first belittling (maybe to strong of a word to use...maybe more like smart alec remark) response was by you in post #22 I believe.

Regardless, this will be a great matchup but I don't see how Manning can be contained by the Saints. Brees will have a nice day too - just a fun game to watch...can't wait.

KO'd

Like I said - no worries. I have a tendency to read things very much to the letter. I'm just gonna shut my pie hole and move on.