[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is

Do Work Son

Some of you may have no clue what im talking about...But Player X is an anonymous NFL star whose been writing blogs since august for ESPN...You have to be an "Insider" to be able to read his articles but i've read a few of his blogs off of my phone while I was @ work.....I was just curious if any1 else has caught his articles? Any good guesses or rumors on who it might be?

I am Player X.

I'm a professional athlete, and I'm here to give the readers of The Magazine my perspective -- an NFL player's perspective -- as honestly as I can.

It's a little crazy of me, to be honest. No one knows I'm doing this -- not my teammates, coaches, family or representatives -- but I think it's important. Why? Because people talk about athletes all the time, but a lot of them don't know what they're talking about. I want to share what athletes think, straight from inside the locker room. I'm not here to snitch or call people out. I just want to show that the life of an athlete isn't always what it appears to be.

Some of you may have no clue what im talking about...But Player X is an anonymous NFL star whose been writing blogs since august for ESPN...You have to be an "Insider" to be able to read his articles but i've read a few of his blogs off of my phone while I was @ work.....I was just curious if any1 else has caught his articles? Any good guesses or rumors on who it might be?

TO

I think it's Maurice Jones-Drew.

There have been other clues in some of his articles, a few "it's not this guy" statements, and in a recent article a list of about a dozen guesses. They didn't say if the guesses were right or wrong, though. Having heard MoJo on the Dan Patrick Show and talking with Rich Eisen on NFLN, he has the wit and the candor to be Player X.

It has to be a player with at least 3 years under his belt, well spoken, insightful and knowledgable of issues surrrounding players and their images today. Cooley is a good guess. I watched him earlier this week in an interview and the guy is well spoken. I will say I'm 100% positive it isn't Ray Lewis or anyone else from "the U".

Edited by Ram Man

Maybe some helpful clues that were found in his articles:

1) He stated that Chad Pennington/Chad Henne/ and Ocho Cinco were the funniest guys in the league. (Maybe AFC player) ?

2)He said in the past that a divisional rival loud mouth wide receiver went off saying he was going to destroy his team. Then Player X and his team destroyed him and made it to the playoffs while the loud mouth receiver didn't. (Dont remember if T.O. ran his mouth to the eagles in week 17 when the eagles blew out the cowboys) ...Maybe B-Dawk?

3) He called Hines Ward a cheap shot player....so obviously he plays against him alot or has at least played him before(That makes me think its a defensive player that plays in the AFC, and im guessing its not a steeler?)

4) At the time of the article, he spoke about losing a divisional game this season....At the time the Saints,Vikes,Colts,49ers, and Bengals were undefeated in there divisions. (I guess that would eliminate Heath Evans and Vernon Davis)

5) Also in his 1st article(Before the season started) he talked about how the Colts were gonna fall apart and that the Texans wont make the playoffs...So it makes me think that it could be a player from the Titans or Jaguars...

One of the most popular guesses has been Keith Bulluck(Supposedly, He took writing courses at one of the top journalism courses in the country and i've heard he has his own twitter, So im assuming he can write pretty good and he's been around for a long time)

Another name I heard was Jason Taylor ......

If it were TO, it would read something like this.

I am Player X.

I am a professional athlete, and I am here to give the readers of The Magazine my perspective -- an NFL player's perspective -- as honestly as I can.

It's a little crazy of TO, to be honest. No one knows TO is doing this -- not TO's teammates, coaches, family or representatives -- but TO thinks it's important. Why? Because people talk about athletes all the time, but a lot of them don't know what they're talking about. TO wants to share what athletes think, straight from inside the locker room. TOs not here to snitch or call people out. TO just wants to show that the life of an athlete isn't always what it appears to be.

Edited by Duchess Jack