[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buffalo fans--Brodie Croyle

Chief Dick

Haven't heard Brodie Croyle rumor at all. I do think the Bills make a play for some sort of veteran QB . To say the fan base is growing impatient is quite the understatement. I just hope it isn't Brodie Croyle.

Isnt Troy Brown talking about how he would like to play for the Bills?

I have no idea of any other decent vet Qbs that are FAs . . .:wacko: Does anyone else know of any? Brunell? Culpepper? Billy Volek? Ugh that is an ugly list . . .. Pennington?

Edited by bpwallace49

Isnt Troy Brown talking about how he would like to play for the Bills?

I have no idea of any other decent vet Qbs that are FAs . . .:wacko: Does anyone else know of any? Brunell? Culpepper? Billy Volek? Ugh that is an ugly list . . .. Pennington?

Donte Whitner is pulling for the Bills to make a trade for Troy Smith but I haven't heard much else regarding that. Smith stated he wants to play for the Browns but I don't think he'd be opposed to any place that would give him a legit shot at starting. Personally I am hoping a trade for any of the 3 Philly QB's happen. You're right there is nothing available via free agency so an upgrade would have to come via trade.