[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

High dollar bellhops

rajncajn

So many great things happening in New Orleans right now.

A quick explanation of what happened yesterday is needed for it to make any sense. Years ago Buddy D who was a much beloved Saints radio personality said that if the Saints ever made the Superbowl he would put on a dress and dance through the streets of New Orleans. When Buddy died 5 years ago Bobby Hebert took over his position and is just as popular with us fans. He said that he would keep Buddy's promise if the Saints made the big game. Here is the result.

They estimated that around 2000 men (Mostly straight men) showed up to march and somewhere in the area of 85,000 people lined the streets to watch. This city is just so damn much fun!

tbimm since I'm a computer retard you really need to link them to the letter from the WhoDat Nation to the city of Miami from the TP this morning. Funny as hell my sides were hurting. First thing first you need to order more beer. :wacko:

If I was a Saints fan I'd rather fly down to NO and be there than in Miami personally.

And that's exactly what is happening. Fans are coming from all over the country to be in NOLA for the Superbowl. Win or lose it's going to be an incredible party in the Quarter Sunday.

If I was a Saints fan I'd rather fly down to NO and be there than in Miami personally.

That was my backup plan if I couldn't get tickets. Luckily a buddy came thru and I'll be headed to Miami on Friday!

First Super Bowl for me and the Saints. (A little ironic I never made it to one growing up in NO).

Can't wait!

That was my backup plan if I couldn't get tickets. Luckily a buddy came thru and I'll be headed to Miami on Friday!

First Super Bowl for me and the Saints. (A little ironic I never made it to one growing up in NO).

Can't wait!

Awesome, congrats! :jealous:

Be sure to take plenty of pics.