[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The moment you have been waiting for

SLAYER

Nobody said it is impossible for Manning to lose. We are just saying he is the reason why we think the Colts will win today :wacko:
That's fine if you believe that. I just think it's a very short-sighted argument and I hope the Colts think that way as well.

475 yards to 257

31 first downs to 15

34:07 TOP to 25:53

The Saints went through the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters with a lot more points than first downs due to Minnesota turnovers.

Just saying. :D

I don't wanna be a Debbie Downer on your big day, but my opinion is the Saints have to play a much better game today to have a shot.

So the Saints worked with a shorter field throughout the game. Doesn't it stand to reason, shorter field = less yards? :D

Very true and I love Brees' tenacity. I actually can't wait til they show him getting the Saints pumped in pre-game. And like I said, I am rooting for the Saints today and am even wearing a McAllister Jersey.
I just threw up in my mouth.

Honestly, as a fan, I would NEVER wear the jersey of another team.

You can look at the stats for both teams, their power rankings, where their offenses and defenses rank in the league, etc all you want. But that doesn't tell the who picture for either team.
No, you are exactly right. But that is not to say either that the Colts are virtually unbeatable & the Saints aren't good enough to be there. I'm no expert, but all the so-called experts want to point to how great Manning is and they base that as the main reason the Colts will win. But if you truly look at both teams, their entire rosters, the way they've played this year then you would realize that the Saints are every bit as worthy to be in this game as the Colts are.

They watch too much ESPN & NFLN & buy into the hype. I agree with you, the game could go either way for a number of different reasons. I've been confident for the past two weeks, but now that the game is here I'm really starting to get antsy.b

C'mon, I know you feel slighted as a Saints fan, but, it has nothing to do with ESPN or NFLN to most true fans. I rarely see anyone picking the Colts in a route, but, many are giving a slight edge to the Colts. It makes sense, considering that they've been there before and are led by the best QB in the game today and possibly the all-time best. No one is slighting the Saints, the Colts are just slight favorites. :wacko:

C'mon, I know you feel slighted as a Saints fan, but, it has nothing to do with ESPN or NFLN to most true fans. I rarely see anyone picking the Colts in a route, but, many are giving a slight edge to the Colts. It makes sense, considering that they've been there before and are led by the best QB in the game today and possibly the all-time best. No one is slighting the Saints, the Colts are just slight favorites. :wacko:

Let's just say I don't think both teams are getting equal respect & leave it at that.

i see it differently... i think NOS has an edge at rb and d. qb and wr is preety mucha push imo. NOS wins by 6 or less. close, high scoring game. i thinka lot of casual football fans just see it as the payton show.

Let's just say I don't think both teams are getting equal respect & leave it at that.

Fair enough, but, I think your are too invested to see it with an open mind, which is completely understandable, and I've been there before.

No, you are exactly right. But that is not to say either that the Colts are virtually unbeatable & the Saints aren't good enough to be there. I'm no expert, but all the so-called experts want to point to how great Manning is and they base that as the main reason the Colts will win. But if you truly look at both teams, their entire rosters, the way they've played this year then you would realize that the Saints are every bit as worthy to be in this game as the Colts are.

I never would have said that the Colts are not beatable. All season they've had close games. I think Manning's abilities and experience gives the Colts the advantage if it comes down to a 2-minute drill. Whether that advantage will be enough or not we'll have to see.

I don't think any team isn't worthy to be there. Occasionally I might say that a team doesn't deserve to be in the post season. But if you get through the wildcard, divisional, and conference rounds to make it to the SB, you are worthy to be there.

So the Saints worked with a shorter field throughout the game. Doesn't it stand to reason, shorter field = less yards? :wacko:

6 out their last 8 drives, in regulation, were 3 and out. Look, enjoy the fact your team is there, and good luck to your team today. But even the biggest homer should realize that the Saints are extremely fortunate to be playing today.

Edited by bushwacked

One question, since he hasn't posted who is Hitman rooting for since he is a fan of both teams.

HItman is torn. He's actually more of a Manning fan than anything, so he's happy with either.

6 out their last 8 drives, in regulation, were 3 and out. Look, enjoy the fact your team is there, and good luck to your team today. But even the biggest homer should realize that the Saints are extremely fortunate to be playing today.

Any team is fortunate to make the Superbowl. That still doesn't make the Colts the better team.

Regardless of what happens, I'll already eat crow and tell you that NO is tougher and better than what I gave them credit for.

I'll eat crow too. Brees was better than Manning, Saints Defense was better and the Saints coaching was better. Basically the Saints were better in every single aspect of the game. Rajn you were right and I was wrong. Enjoy your moment!