[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Official" Super Bowl Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P90X, or p90x schedule Extreme, is a home exercise system developed by Tony Horton. Just after a couple days, a man finds himself in the hospital because of this workout routine. Claiming that after 90 days, you will "become this super fit guy"

This, then, was the choice Americans faced in nineteen twenty-eight. The program continues with workouts designed to build lean muscle and increase levels of strength and endurance. The bad news is that you can't find insanity schedule in stores.

Edited by bingo4

Horrible decision, worse outcome.

If they took 3 there then you kick to Manning with a lot of time left for him to drive down the field. I'd rather take the chance on getting a TD. I didn't like the play call though. I think play action would have worked better. Glad we got the 3 in the end though.

when I wore my first dress, I'm still as nervous as hell.

If they took 3 there then you kick to Manning with a lot of time left for him to drive down the field. I'd rather take the chance on getting a TD. I didn't like the play call though. I think play action would have worked better. Glad we got the 3 in the end though.

when I wore my first dress, I'm still as nervous as hell.

It worked out well after all.