[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The "Official" Super Bowl Game Thread

Chief Dick

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw that the people who do the stuff on ESPN have a 75% colts, 25% saints they will win.i'd say the Colts will win,but Brees...that makes the Saints have a chance to win.

Who will win? i can't guess. :wacko:

I'd say that the colts have a 99% chance of winning.why not 100%?Drew Brees.Nobody can tell the out come of the game.If a person did sure they would post who would win...If my dad could....He'd say ''The Indianapolis would win''.

The Colts must win!!!!

Ethan

Junior Huddle Member

This will be one of the best super bowls ever I think.......Colts in overtime with a 35 yard fg...........seriously, look for Meachum and Pierre to have a good day for Saints and Dallas Clark and Garcon will be huge for saints......gonna be a damn good game.....hopefully :wacko:

Commercials are god awful so far... no surprise.

I might be biased, but, I thought the Snickers commercial with Betty White was o.k.

The Dorito's commercial "Keep your hands off my Doritos and my Momma" was decent as well.