[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Chat Room Empty

Menudo

For the first time in a long time, I'm just sitting at home and watching the Super Bowl. Had a couple of Super Bowl party invites, but, my son has been sick (took him to the E.R. with a 105+ fever last night), so, I'm just watching alone in the basement, while my son and wife watch movies / cartoons upstairs.

So, I went to the chat room and it was empty. Which leads to the question, am I the only loser watching the Super Bowl alone ? :wacko:

trying to get in, but every time i click on the link.. it shuts down my window

I have issues using it from Firefox, so, I always load it from IE. Not sure if that helps or not.

For the first time in a long time, I'm just sitting at home and watching the Super Bowl. Had a couple of Super Bowl party invites, but, my son has been sick (took him to the E.R. with a 105+ fever last night), so, I'm just watching alone in the basement, while my son and wife watch movies / cartoons upstairs.

So, I went to the chat room and it was empty. Which leads to the question, am I the only loser watching the Super Bowl alone ? :wacko:

Nope, usually host a big one..... But this year I have been recovering from Strep and 2 eye infections. It's the first day I have felt half human. So I'm crashed on the couch watching the game all by my lonesome