[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2010 Fantasy Early Rankings

kenny

the only reason why JS had more than DW is because Williams was injured over much of the final six weeks and missed three games entirely. Stewart had 120, 206 and 125 yards in those games.

Apples to apples is the first 12 weeks when DW rushed 197-1022, 7 TDs and DW rushed for 119-544, 6 TD. DW had 5.2 YPG though then and JS had 4.5.

It is a committee backfield and Williams has been the better runner. Stewart was given three games with more than 25 carries there at the end when DW was out injured to boost his numbers. Stewart is definitely a factor, but there is no reason to believe he is going to be the primary back there.

Thank you sir, beat me too it. DWill is a great RB, he will continue to be the lead role until he permanently slows down and Stewart Keeps it up.

I wouldn't say Moore carried the team by any means but you cannot deny that they were better able to throw with him in the pocket.

I believe in a ppr league that those 4 are the top 4 , except AP, I would drop him to 4th overall in ppr league...Simply bc he does not catch as many out of the backfield as those....

I would also like to see my sleeper in Forte be a little bit higher, he should be in the 2nd round.....He will be a better player this year with Martz, who hates TEs, and the guy with the pencil in his ear....They definately need a guard and a RT, however, he will be close to a top ten back this year.....He had 57 receptions last year which is in the top 4 overall for RBs, and he will only get better....

I believe the rest is quite good though.... :wacko:

Last year's stats disagree with you:

AP - 42 rec for 435 yds

MJD - 52 rec for 368 yds

CJ - 47 rec for 483 yds

With Chester Taylor more than likely gone those receiving numbers are only going to go up.

One team I will be keeping a close eye on is NYJ. If TJones is cut or traded I see SGreene as a bonified top 10 back, with top 5 upside.

Why is he likely gone?

He's proven valuable to a team that made the NFC Conf game and they can't get a #2 RB who's anywhere as good as he is. If this is an uncapped year and they don't do whatever it takes to keep him, then they're not playing to win this year. If Favre comes back, they'd be insane to let CT go.

That said, CT is one of my sleeper candidates if he goes to a better situation.

With the offensive FA being so weak this year, I think another team will give taylor more years and money that Min will be willing to offer. We shall see.

The truth lies somewhere in between IMO. Addai finished the season strong, and it seems clear that the coaches trust him. Mid 3rd round seems right to me, which would have him close to 30.

I'd rather let someone else take him there and solidify my starting lineup at another position....maybe at WR or TE?...

I'd rather let someone else take him there and solidify my starting lineup at another position....maybe at WR or TE?...

Seemed like Addai was undervalued in drafts last year because everyone assume Donald Brown would eventually take over (or at least create a 50-50 split). I saw Addai consistently going late 4th or later in drafts this past summer. It seems like his stock should be a little higher after an injury free season where he established himself over Donald Brown (still a committee, but in Addai's favor, not 50-50). There's still risk, but he seems like a reasonable RB2 to me. Or I suppose if you had a late round pick and went WR-WR off the top, he might suffice as an RB1. Hmmm... that thought is a little scary. I'd have to do my own projections to see who else I'd rather have as an RB1 scenario. If I do that, maybe Addai ends up more like late 3rd / early 4th (mid 30s overall).

I believe that is what many said when he first went to Minn so good luck with that better situation.

Well, to be fair, he WAS in a better sitaution but AP fell to Minny at 7 in that draft and they took him - best player on the board type pick. And he's better than Taylor. But that's not to say that Taylor isn't better than a bunch of other starting backs in the league. He just hasn't had a real chance.

Well, to be fair, he WAS in a better sitaution but AP fell to Minny at 7 in that draft and they took him - best player on the board type pick. And he's better than Taylor. But that's not to say that Taylor isn't better than a bunch of other starting backs in the league. He just hasn't had a real chance.

In reviewing his career stats he has had 1-year out of 8 where he rushed for over 1,000 yards and barely touched 800 one other season. a better situation with him being the focal point could equal worse offensive line and less offensive weapons around him and I cannot see him doing anything in that situation.

I agree...but my post was more in reponse to MrTed's claim that Matt Moore "carried the load" (and not Stewart) in the final month of the season.

The stats clearly prove otherwise.

But in regard to your note about DWill "had already done much more as the visitor against the same team"....I will point to my prior post a few back: that the reason DWill got a lot more carries earlier in the year was the fact that Stewart was battling a painful Achilles injury. Only an idiot would allow a 100% healthy RB to split time with another RB who hadn't practiced all week, and was battling an injury. Of course DWill had more carries and better numbers, early on.

However, when Stewart got 100% of the carries, yet still at only 75% health, he was pretty impressive.

Solid, intellectual facts aren't enough for me to change my opinion.

Edited by MrTed46