[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock NFL Draft...

irish

Only 9 more teams to be claimed (in regard to first round picks anyhow).

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patsfan39 is picking up the Patriots.

Hey, I'm not sure when you are planning to get started, but I'm out of town until Monday with pretty minimal internet access. I'm sure the hawks will be represented well either way. I'll try to check a couple times over the weekend and get in whenever I can, but if you are starting in the next 3-4 days, by all means move forward without me.

Hey, I'm not sure when you are planning to get started, but I'm out of town until Monday with pretty minimal internet access. I'm sure the hawks will be represented well either way. I'll try to check a couple times over the weekend and get in whenever I can, but if you are starting in the next 3-4 days, by all means move forward without me.

Two things- #1 I didn't get started until the 9th last year, so I'm a bit ahead of where I was and there's no set deadline for when I want to start. #2 There's no real rush to get started or to move this along as you would a fantasy draft. However, I'm sure the faster we move along, the more interest there will be in keeping track. It worked out well last year and I'm sure things will be fine this year as well. Thanks for the heads up though.

Cowboyz1 will be joining me for the Boys, Gopher will be joining Inhiding, drafting for the 49ers and Wolverines Fan will draft for the Bears in round 3 and pick up another team in the meanwhile that's still to be named.

Edited by irish

Along with the Bears in round 3, Wolverines Fan will be drafting for the Jaguars in the meantime.

Teams that are left-

Dolphins

Panthers

Steelers

Falcons

Texans

Bengals

Cardinals

Check the first post to be sure. Joining up with a team who already has a huddler or two is also fine.

Teams that are left-

Dolphins

Panthers

Steelers

Falcons

Texans

Bengals

Cardinals

Check the first post to be sure. Joining up with a team who already has a huddler or two is also fine.

I have one other Huddler who would be willing to take a team but we're still short by quite a bit. If we can't at the very least get this filled prior to starting than trying to actually get through 2-3 rounds would be even more difficult. I'll give it more time and see if I can round up homers for the remaining teams. :wacko:

I can take a second team like last year...

I'd be most comfortable taking one of (in order of my knowledge) Falcons, Cards, Bengals, Texans

WD

That may come to pass but let me see how things shake out.

I really want to re-iterate again for Huddlers what a fun process this is. In addition to making your own picks, the commentary that comes from everyone is great.

Couldn't agree more and I was honestly hoping and thinking that this mock would fill up rather quickly.

I'll take part in the Texans draft.

Thanks, I put you down for them.

I'll take the Panthers draft if needed....and maybe another?

I don't follow college players too much, but I know the needs of these teams and will quick study the draft like I normally do...

Thanks, I gave you the Panthers.

I can pick up at least 2 from whatever is left.

Let me look see...how about the Bengals or Cardinals?

Awesome show :wacko:

you guys still didn't start? :D

Soon enough... I actually started on this day last year. We've definitely hit a few snags this year.

The Steelers, Falcons, and Bengals are still left. If nobody claims them WashingtonD will get the Falcons, I'll give budlitebrad maybe the Bengals and I'd take the Steelers or share them with Avernus or any other Huddler who was interested. But we're closing in on getting started.

Edited by irish