[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Mock NFL Draft...

irish

I'll take cardinals too since Panthers don't have a pick in the 1st

You got the Cardinals. thx.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soon enough... I actually started on this day last year. We've definitely hit a few snags this year.

The Steelers, Falcons, Cardinals and Bengals are still left. If nobody claims them WashingtonD will get the Falcons, I'll give budlitebrad maybe the Bengals and Cardinals and I'd take the Steelers or share them with Avernus or any other Huddler who was interested. But we're closing in on getting started.

All the Steelers' fans in hiding till Big Ben sees his shadow?

All the Steelers' fans in hiding till Big Ben sees his shadow?

:wacko: Seems to be the case. Maybe they should think of drafting a QB?

Shocking that no Steelers fans are representing....I see that ElectricRelish stood for them last year, I'll send him a harassing email....

Already did that and he told me that he was really busy.

Bengals are fine.

Thanks for verifying.

Pardon if I missed - when's this thing start?

Being that all teams have been claimed, albeit with some Huddlers taking on 2 squads, we'll probably get started today meaning Wednesday. If I don't hear anything from a Steelers' or Falcons' fan, WashingtonD and I will pick up the slack along with any other homers who may want to chime in.

I'd hoped someone more knowledgeable in real-football would step up for us, but hell, it's not like our Draft decisions are that difficult now. CB secured, no early pick or second rounder, so that pretty much means best stand-out DE, WR, OL (in that order) or maybe even S if a good enough one is left out there... And I can always count on the huddle for some good cheat sheets. I'm in for the Falcons.

Edit: Or am I too late Irish? Didn't see anything else posted anywhere, so I assumed it hadn't started.

Edited by delusions of granduer

I'd hoped someone more knowledgeable in real-football would step up for us, but hell, it's not like our Draft decisions are that difficult now. CB secured, no early pick or second rounder, so that pretty much means best stand-out DE, WR, OL (in that order) or maybe even S if a good enough one is left out there... And I can always count on the huddle for some good cheat sheets. I'm in for the Falcons.

Edit: Or am I too late Irish? Didn't see anything else posted anywhere, so I assumed it hadn't started.

I gave WashingtonD the Falcons when nobody stepped up for them but I'll add you to the list and you can chat with him when making the picks. Thx.

Starting tonight...

Make sure Big John pins both a selection and commentary thread :wacko:

Will do. I believe that's how we've done it in past years. Thanks for the reminder though.