[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rich Eisen runs the 40

Randall

:wacko: I love watching that! I wish all the NFLN guys would run it including Deion.

Do you think Sanders can still scoot? If so, over/under 4.6? :wacko:

Absolutely! I think that without training or preparation 4.6 would be kind of tough to pull off but he'd be close. With training, who knows? I mean you'd have to think that he could outrun the lineman so that's sub 5s. Therefore, there's less than 4 tenths between that and 4.6.

Eisen's time is going down each year. I hope he gets it under 6; gives the rest of us hope.

As for Deion, I used to think he got by on sheer athleticism. However, in listening to him analyze the d-backs today it's a crime he's not coaching somewhere (aside from the individual tutoring he does). He dropped more knowledge about footwork, positioning, and in general how to play the position in one day of drills than probably 90 percent of the corners in the league know. Just don't let him handle the tackling instruction and you'd have a heckuva cornerbacks instructor.