[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Eagles QB trade talks

Avernus

PFT reports Eagles haven't listened to any offers for McNabb.

That does NOT shock me at all....there is a contingent of fans that think McNabb should go and many of them are the ones

that never appreciated him in the first place...McNabb, imo isn't the reason this team hasn't won a SB...Just like I don't believe that

it was Marinos fault the Dolphins didnt win one with him or that Peyton only has 1 SB...Football is a TEAM sport...sure the QBs get

the big $$ and the ink but they can't do it all alone.

yeah, that's why Kamp can be had cheaper...and right now we need more players with a high football IQ regardless of whether or not they are still able to perform at the top of their level...

Aaron Kampman-LB-Packers Mar. 4 - 5:01 pm et

A league source tells the Chicago Sun Times that free agent Aaron Kampman "may be headed to Philadelphia."

The move would make sense for both sides, as Kampman fits a 4-3 defense like the Birds' best, and Philadelphia is desperate for a consistent pass rush on the strong side of its defensive line. Kampman is naturally a left end.

Source: Chicago Sun Times

You mean last year when we stomped the Eagles three times right...............No Westbrook, No Mcnabb..........

that 3rd time should never have happened according to your thesis...

Eagles offense is nothing without Westbrook, but they still made the playoffs with a mediocre defense and above average OL....and no Westy...

Aaron Kampman-LB-Packers Mar. 4 - 5:01 pm et

A league source tells the Chicago Sun Times that free agent Aaron Kampman "may be headed to Philadelphia."

The move would make sense for both sides, as Kampman fits a 4-3 defense like the Birds' best, and Philadelphia is desperate for a consistent pass rush on the strong side of its defensive line. Kampman is naturally a left end.

Source: Chicago Sun Times

this move would be typical of the Eagles FO....I don't mind it although Peppers would have been nice..

this move would be typical of the Eagles FO....I don't mind it although Peppers would have been nice..

:wacko:

I'm not sold on peppers...especially after seeing how he can disappear for stretches at a time.

When he's good, he's great. But for what they would need to pay him, he'd be taking some very expensive plays off. And he's on the wrong side of 30....as was Kearse, and we know how that turned out.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

:wacko:

I'm not sold on peppers...especially after seeing how he can disappear for stretches at a time.

When he's good, he's great. But for what they would need to pay him, he'd be taking some very expensive plays off. And he's on the wrong side of 30....as was Kearse, and we know how that turned out.

I pretty much said this earlier....but he is still the best player available in Free Agency - which makes him a desirable commodity to any team right now...unless you already have 2 very good DE's...