[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jets Give up 2011 Pick and get Cromartie

Infinity

The Chargers traded CB Antonio Cromartie to the Jets for a conditional draft pick Thursday night, according to a league source.

The pick will be at lowest a third-round selection in 2011. It also could be a second-round pick in 2011 depending on Cromartie’s performance.

J E T S JETS JETS JETS

I knew he disappointed, but didn't think/know he was THAT bad. Oh well

Dude has no heart. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na4cE3m2Gwo

Remember, a ton of action will be coming his way, and he hates contact. He makes Prime Time look like a tackling machine.

Note: He doesn't hate contact afterall. He has seven children with 6 different women.

Good luck Jet fans. There's a reason you got him so cheap.

Actually there were two reasons - he couldn't tackle and his attitude sucked.

He's 25, there's time to mature. I have my faith, and not just because i'm a Jets fan.

New Jets CB Antonio Cromartie's drivers license application has been withheld in San Diego after he twice failed to appear for traffic ticket cases and hasn't paid $799 in fines. Analysis: Mayor Bloomberg is gonna love this guy. Cromartie is also scheduled to appear in a San Diego court late this month for overdue child support to one of the six mothers of his seven kids. It's believed he owes at least $25,000, and has been named in five paternity suits over the last three years. His tickets were for running a red light and driving while on his cell phone.

:wacko:

Sounds like the next Travis Henry. What's the over/under on how many years until he's out of the league? These kind of guys never stick around very long. Very wise move by San Diego, I don't care what draft picks they got.

Cro was a major disappointment after a fabulous rookie year.

he has/had way too much potential to play the way he has.

according to Jammer, Cromartie acted lazy in practice to try to force a trade.

i think he may turn it around in NY in the man on man system, but it was never going to happen in San Diego.

sounds like we'll get a 2nd for him in the end. i'll take that and happily move on with guys who want to be here ....and want to tackle.

New Jets CB Antonio Cromartie's drivers license application has been withheld in San Diego after he twice failed to appear for traffic ticket cases and hasn't paid $799 in fines. Analysis: Mayor Bloomberg is gonna love this guy. Cromartie is also scheduled to appear in a San Diego court late this month for overdue child support to one of the six mothers of his seven kids. It's believed he owes at least $25,000, and has been named in five paternity suits over the last three years. His tickets were for running a red light and driving while on his cell phone.

:D

Perhaps he asked to go to NY so he could use the subway. :wacko:

OK so all you have is .....Megan Foxbag attitude, tackles like a girl, can't keep his fly zipped, too stupid to use birth control/ensure his gold diggin ho's do.

What's the problem??

:wacko:

Cro was a major disappointment after a fabulous rookie year.

he has/had way too much potential to play the way he has.

according to Jammer, Cromartie acted lazy in practice to try to force a trade.

i think he may turn it around in NY in the man on man system, but it was never going to happen in San Diego.

sounds like we'll get a 2nd for him in the end. i'll take that and happily move on with guys who want to be here ....and want to tackle.

Adios Matador! OLE!

He will play better in the Man up system Ryan will use him in on the other side of Revis, but don't count on him to be involved in tackling anyone in the second level.

As much money as he makes, he has financial problems. I see a season where he has a resurgence and then falls back into the same bonehead pattern. It is his nature.

I saw it on a screen in a restaurant and though it was a four or five and was happy with that, excited when I saw it was a three and ecstatic when I saw we might steal a 2 for him. That is GREAT value for a guy that was gonna be gone anyway!

Click on quote for full article...

Edited by McBoog