[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Are the Cardinals gonna be crap again?

CaptainHook

We're going to see a major shift in playcalling.

They're definitely going to be a run first team with Beanie/Hightower.

Yep. You've got a decent enough two-headed monster at RB, and Fitz/Breaston should keep defenses somewhat honest, unless Leinart is a COMPLETE trainwreck.

But their D has remained mediocre; I think Whiz has a decent enough program going, but they should probably focus on upgrading the D and OL, regardless of what Leinart looks like.

They might backslide a game or two in the standings, but that should still keep them in contention in the week NFC West.

They might backslide a game or two in the standings, but that should still keep them in contention in the week NFC West.

I disagree. I think Leinart will set them back more than a game or two. I really think this is the year the 9ers impress some critics and win out the NFC West, by a decent margin.

As is with the Cards however, ultimately comes down to QB play.

I disagree. I think Leinart will set them back more than a game or two. I really think this is the year the 9ers impress some critics and win out the NFC West, by a decent margin.

+1...It's hard to do anything if your QB can't pick up the third down. Not to mention all they lost on D. I think the Cards end up with right around 8 wins.

Warner retires. Trade Boldin. Don't re-sign Dansby.

Curious.

I don't see too much of a drop off this year. I think the change to a more run oriented team (longer drives and less of a need for the other team to put the ball in the air) will be a good one and perhaps help them with the loss of Dansby and Rolle

Maybe i'm missing something but i don't see Leinart as being that bad. He's played pretty well at times and would've been the starter a couple years back if they hadn't brought in Warner. He'll get a full training camp of preparation. He's a few years older so presumably more matrure. Breaston and Doucet both look to be more than capable. They have Beanie and hightower's a decent complementary back

+1

It'll be hard to win with a sucky QB like Leinart.

+1...It's hard to do anything if your QB can't pick up the third down. Not to mention all they lost on D. I think the Cards end up with right around 8 wins.

+1

It'll be hard to win with a sucky QB like Leinart.

Agree. You go from a HOF quarterback to Leinert. Huge dropoff. Huge.

:wacko: ya know, remember when Vince Young wasn't gettin it done and Collins took over and now VY is brack and lookin better......as much as i hate beerbong he didn't do bad startin that Titans game, typical Cards D lost that one

heading into last season I was always keeping a distant eye on what Leinart was doing and if Warner was to get hurt at all...

I think that Leinart could thrive in that offense, they just need to replace Boldin because I don't know if Breaston can be a consistent #2...his production left a little bit to be desired in '09...

:D ya know, remember when Vince Young wasn't gettin it done and Collins took over and now VY is brack and lookin better......as much as i hate beerbong he didn't do bad startin that Titans game, typical Cards D lost that one

Y'know that is a fantastic point .. .maybe Leinert has grown up a bit and will not be as horrible as everyone thinks . . .:wacko:

Seems odd. He obviously was'nt happy there though. IIRC he got in a screaming match with one of the coaches at the end of a game this year that they won. I dunno.

That was Haley. The HC of the Chiefs