[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Halibut

bushwacked

Went to the local fish store/flaxseed oil making place that supplies local restaurants. Local fisherman was bringing in halibut from opening day right off the coast. Bought a chunk right off the butcher table. Almost forgot how awesome a fresh high quality cut of fish tastes.

Fresh fish right off the docks is awesome as is halibut. I can't get halibut fresh over here, I gotta get it frozen and it just isn't the same.

Went to the local fish store/flaxseed oil making place that supplies local restaurants. Local fisherman was bringing in halibut from opening day right off the coast. Bought a chunk right off the butcher table. Almost forgot how awesome a fresh high quality cut of fish tastes.

I'm surprised the season is open already. I wonder if they were going into B.C. waters. I'm going out of Neah Bay for halibut in May, but that area should only have about an 8 day season.

I'm surprised the season is open already. I wonder if they were going into B.C. waters. I'm going out of Neah Bay for halibut in May, but that area should only have about an 8 day season.

Not sure where they were catching them, the guy bringing them in was a Lummi tribal guy. Not sure if they have tribal privileges.