[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone up for a completely unsubstantiated rumor?

Hugh 0ne

As a guy with D-Will & Sproles both of whom I coudl keep in my keeper league. I could live with that.

D-Will would get almost all of the carries in SD and Sproles would prolly get 10-15 touches a game in Carolina...Ahhh to Dream!

Ummmmm....you're nuts. I'm sorry bro but Sproles getting more touches than Stew? :wacko:

Ummmmm....you're nuts. I'm sorry bro but Sproles getting more touches than Stew? :D

Umm . . if Dwill is traded, then Jstew becomes the feature back . . and Sproles would get around 10 touches a game backing Jstew up right?

How do you think Sproles would get more touches than Jstew again? I am confused . . . :wacko:

Jim Foxx? Shoe-shining? There are so many jokes here, I'm perplexed as to where I should start. :wacko:

racist.

Who cares about DWill and JStew, MMoo is the QBac, not DAnd, so get used to him throwing to SSmi and MMuhm. Either way, the CPans are going to BadSuk.

Umm . . if Dwill is traded, then Jstew becomes the feature back . . and Sproles would get around 10 touches a game backing Jstew up right?

How do you think Sproles would get more touches than Jstew again? I am confused . . . :wacko:

You read it wrong. He put a ? after his claim. Taznib loves him some JStew, believe dat.

Well, I was at the airport in Cincy (actually Kentucky but whatever) yesterday, waiting to get my shoes shined, and guess who's on the seat before me? Jim Foxx. Yep, indeed. I overheard his casual conversation with the shine boy, he mentioned that the key to coaching success was having a good QB, he then got on the phone and I heard the word "Cleveland" a lot.

So, my completely unsubstantiated rumor is that Derek Anderson is going to Carolina. Yep, you heard it here first. :wacko:

And FWIW, Foxx took a Delta express jet from Cincy to Charlotte, no first class, no private plane, no charter, just regular economy class like the rest of us sheep.

:D:D:D:D:D good info Hugh....the devil is in the details