[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Larry Johnson agrees to terms with Redskins

Footballjoe

(KFFL) Adam Schefter, of ESPN, reports the Washington Redskins have agreed to terms with unrestricted free-agent RB Larry Johnson (Bengals) on a three-year deal. Financial terms were not disclosed.

Not really sure like this move. he may be ok to spell Portis or whoever is the main RB.

I figured they'd go after one of Westbrook/Tomlinson/LJ....doesn't seem liked they kicked the tires on the other two at all.

There were periods of time last year where LJ looked very good in the Bengals offense, so that's at least somewhat encouraging...

This is all holding pattern type stuff until they get young at RB, if not this year, than the next for sure.

WD

I was reading Mark Mosley's ESPN blog on this (not terribly informative) but I scrolled down to the user comments and found this gem

shadub69 (3/12/2010 at 8:16 PM)

Report Violation

Maybe Clinton can dress like a woman on his media days, and Larry can beat him up.

Classic!

I was reading Mark Mosley's ESPN blog on this (not terribly informative) but I scrolled down to the user comments and found this gem

shadub69 (3/12/2010 at 8:16 PM)

Report Violation

Maybe Clinton can dress like a woman on his media days, and Larry can beat him up.

Classic!

lol... Classic indeed.

Redskins signing Larry Johnson is like buying a new Toyota Prius... Nothing can stop us now!

Just kidding...

No, seriously... I'm kidding.

I don't like this move but oh well, wish for the best.

Edited by Ayestunod