[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Thirteen...

keggerz

guys on NFLN just said that is the most INTs that McNabb has thrown in any one season....i knew McNabb didnt throw many INTs but never realized 13 was the most for a season

put me on the mcnabb doesnt get enough respect side

Edited by keggerz

you can attribute that to McNabb not taking enough chances and sometimes the ball is thrown so far into the dirt that nobody can get it...

he has always thrown a great deep pass, but he's just been in the wrong system....he's not built for a WCO..

I believe McNabb holds the NFL record for lowest INT-per-attempt Ratio. Big John, is this correct?

What has always baffled me about McNabb is his 'off' games where half his throws hit the dirt 5 yards in front of the intended target. But if 5 NFC championship game appearances in 8 years cannot buy respect, then nothing but Super Bowls will.

Philly has another Super Bowl window this season, I really can't see them dealing McNabb barring an obscene offer.

I believe McNabb holds the NFL record for lowest INT-per-attempt Ratio. Big John, is this correct?

Was through 2008

Garrard now has a lower percentage than McNabb (and about the same as O'Donnell now). And depending on minimum passes thrown to count, Rodgers has a lower percentage than Garrard

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/lead...erc_career.htms

What has always baffled me about McNabb is his 'off' games where half his throws hit the dirt 5 yards in front of the intended target. But if 5 NFC championship game appearances in 8 years cannot buy respect, then nothing but Super Bowls will.

Philly has another Super Bowl window this season, I really can't see them dealing McNabb barring an obscene offer.

I do recall Dallas getting tons for H. Walker....You think a winning Qb Like him is what is going to make them win three SBs'...

I do recall Dallas getting tons for H. Walker....You think a winning Qb Like him is what is going to make them win three SBs'...

I'm one of the maroons that think Kolb might be better for this team immediately and in the future...

McNabb needs to be in an offense that is spread....he's inaccurate when throwing short, but is very good at throwing a deep pass...

the problem is that the WCO relies on a QB who can throw the ball short and also long when needed....

McNabb might offer more right now for any team looking to throw somebody in the mix...but in the Eagles offense - Kolb is in his 3rd season and the coaching staff does like him....which says a lot...

guys on NFLN just said that is the most INTs that McNabb has thrown in any one season....i knew McNabb didnt throw many INTs but never realized 13 was the most for a season

put me on the mcnabb doesnt get enough respect side

i mostly agree...i'm one of the people who thinks he does'nt get enough respect. -however, most of those low INTs were coupled with low TDs with the exception of the great year with T.O

i mostly agree...i'm one of the people who thinks he does'nt get enough respect. -however, most of those low INTs were coupled with low TDs with the exception of the great year with T.O

I'm willing to give a bit of a pass on his low-ish td totals - because excepting the great year w/TO he's had total junk at WR. Still, he managed td %s of 5.1 in '01, 5.7 (which led the league in '06) and 5.0 this yr. His career td % is 4.6, which is tied with Jay Cutler among active players and is better than that of Dan Fouts and Warren Moon.