[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

IDP Quick Hits

really? the bills 3-4?....rrrrrrrright, because that move is going to be about as effective as bringing in T.O. to ignite the offense.... :wacko:

So they're going to move Kelsay, Schobel, Denney, Ellis, & Maybin all to LB since none of them are anywhere close to being 3-4 DE size/strength, teach Stroud & Johnson to be DEs, and let Williams & McCargo be NTs?

They'll be way overloaded with unexperienced OLBs - who have to learn the position from scratch if they even can play it - and way understaffed along the DL with guys who quite frankly don't have the footwork or ability to play 3-4 DEs. Posluszny & Scott are going to get overwhelmed with how quickly OLs will be in their grill & sealing them off.

This team is even less staffed & capable for a change to a 3-4 than DEN was last year. How do HCs not see that they simply don't have the personnel to run this kind of D?

I never said I expected the Bills to be effective with the change. Oh and I did forget to mention the acquisition of Dwan Edwards who has experience playing in the 3-4 in Balt.

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-3...3b-eeddee878a91

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2010/3/17/...-together-still

Maybin may be the guy to grab here......

His status will likely stay as a DL, but he will line up multiple times per game at the OLB position.

Keep an eye on this one.

E

I will be very shocked if Maybin doesn't end up being reclassified as a LB

good stuff steve. somehow i didnt know you were an IDP guy :D

excellent point on Poz playing WILB. i remember when willis came out and folks were scared because of Vilma's fall from graces going from a 4-3 to 3-4 the previous season.

:wacko:

good stuff steve. somehow i didnt know you were an IDP guy :D

excellent point on Poz playing WILB. i remember when willis came out and folks were scared because of Vilma's fall from graces going from a 4-3 to 3-4 the previous season.

:wacko:

Thanks and glad you enjoyed it.