[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Torry Holt and Randy Moss

DMD

5 Years ago that looked like a fantasy lineup. Now it looks like the line to get into Shady Acres Retirement Community.

With Brady tossing the rock, in Belicheat's scheme, it is still a top-5 (potentially top-2) passing team. I don't care how old they are. Running 3-4 WR sets, someone will always be open.

If Brady goes for approx. 4000 yards, I'd guess 1,300 are Moss's, 1,100 are Welker/Edelman's, 700 are Holts, and the remaining 900+ split between Crumpler and the RBs. That's an exceptioanlly effective passing game.

keep in mind, last year was Brady's first coming back from his surgery, and he struggled for the first few weeks. Frankly, I don't know if he ever was truly himself. I expect him to fire on all cylinders starting in Week 1.