[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carriker traded to Redskins

budlitebrad

Wow. Not amazed that the Skins threw more money at their problems. I am amazed that the Rams would trade one of their only bright young players, especially if they aren't planning on taking Suh.

Wow. Not amazed that the Skins threw more money at their problems. I am amazed that the Rams would trade one of their only bright young players, especially if they aren't planning on taking Suh.

pretty well documented that I have had a hard time buying the Rams passing on Suh...this makes me even more leary of them taking Bradford over Suh now.

:wacko: Carriker is their anchor on that line.

They HAVE to be making a move for Suh.

:tup:

I dunno, if they're letting him go for next to nothing, they obviously don't value him much. in which case, I can't see how getting rid of him signals anything at all about their intentions regarding suh/bradford. if anything, if they were taking suh, maybe they'd want to keep the other nebrasky boy around. :wacko:

I dunno, if they're letting him go for next to nothing, they obviously don't value him much. in which case, I can't see how getting rid of him signals anything at all about their intentions regarding suh/bradford. if anything, if they were taking suh, maybe they'd want to keep the other nebrasky boy around. :wacko:

+1 Maybe it is money? How much was Carriker gonna make this year? If the Rams are gonna give Bradofrd a big contract, maybe they wanted to clear up some money and rebuild for 2012. Maybe they are just slimming down their payroll at various positions or ridding themsleves of players who won't be around 2-3 years from now.

I don't get it. Carriker has some talent, but I haven't watched many St. Louis games so I don't know how well he played lately. I agree that if they only traded him for a late round pick, it probably doesn't signal too much with what they are going to do with the #1 overall. That being said, it still gives me the heebie geebies that the stupid rams are going to screw up my hope of Suh going to the Lions. :wacko: