[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2010 Dynasty/Keeper league rookie draft/ADP rankings?

Anybody have their dynasty/keeper league rookie draft yet? Looking for ADP...

There's some on MFL and AntSports but it doesn't look like they are fully updated yet as several players aren't even listed.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ABearWithFurniture

Anybody have their dynasty/keeper league rookie draft yet? Looking for ADP...

There's some on MFL and AntSports but it doesn't look like they are fully updated yet as several players aren't even listed.

Thanks in advance.

Here's my 1 Team PPR rookie only dynasty draft:

1.01 – Ryan Mathews, RB SD

1.02 – Dez Bryant, WR DAL

1.03 – Jahvid Best, RB DET

1.04 – CJ Spiller, RB BUF

1.05 — Ben Tate, RB HOU

1.06 – D. Thomas, WR DEN

1.07 – Hardesty, RB CLE

1.08 – Golden Tate, WR SEA

1.09 - Arrelious Benn, WR TB

1.10 - Sam Bradford, QB STL

1.11 - Jonathan Dwyer, RB PIT

1.12 - Toby Gerhart, RB MIN

2.01 - Jimmy Clausen, QB CAR

2.02 — Brandon LaFell, WR CAR

2.03 – D.McCluster, WR KCC

2.04 - Anthony Dixon, RB SF

2.05 – Carlton Mitchell, WR CLE

2.06 – James Starks, RB GBP

2.07 - Charles Scott, RB PHI

2.08 - Joe McKnight, RB NYJ

2.09 - Rob Gronkowski, TE NE

2.10 - Mike Williams, WR TBB

2.11 – M.Gilyard, WR STL

2.12 – J.Gresham, TE CIN

3.01 – Damian Williams, WR TEN

3.02 – Eric Decker, WR DEN

3.03 – Emmanuel Sanders, PIT WR

3.04 – E.Dickson, TE BAL

3.05 – Jordan Shipley, WR CIN

3.06 – Andre Roberts, WR AZ

3.07 – Marcus Easley, WR BUF

3.08 - Colt McCoy, QB CLE

3.09 - Taylor Price, WR NEP

3.10 - Jacoby Ford, WR OAK

3.11 - Deji Karim, RB JAC

3.12 - LeGarrette Blount, RB TEN

Here are the results (so far) of a 14 team money-league, 4 rounds Dynasty draft...PPR (only for WR/TE)...6 pts all TDs...1 pt 10 yds rushing/receiving being held on MFL.

Started the day after the regular NFL draft...(many trades were made and 2 teams have not made a single pick yet so this skews the results a bit)

1.01 1. Mathews, Ryan SDC RB ®

1.02 2. Bryant, Dez DAL WR ®

1.03 3. Spiller, C.J. BUF RB ®

1.04 4. Best, Jahvid DET RB ®

1.05 5. Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR ®

1.06 6. Benn, Arrelious TBB WR ®

1.07 7. Tate, Ben HOU RB ®

1.08 8. Hardesty, Montario CLE RB ®

1.09 9. Bradford, Sam STL QB ®

1.10 10. Tate, Golden SEA WR ®

1.11 11. Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB ®

1.12 12. Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE ®

1.13 13. Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB ®

1.14 14. Gerhart, Toby MIN RB ®

2.01 15. LaFell, Brandon CAR WR ®

2.02 16. Tebow, Tim DEN QB ®

2.03 17. Decker, Eric DEN WR ®

2.04 18. Hernandez, Aaron NEP TE ®

2.05 19. Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE ®

2.06 20. Shipley, Jordan CIN WR ®

2.07 21. Williams, Mike TBB WR ®

2.08 22. Starks, James GBP RB ®

2.09 23. McCluster, Dexter KCC WR ®

2.10 24. Whitehurst, Charlie SEA QB

2.11 25. McCoy, Colt CLE QB ®

2.12 26. Scott, Charles PHI RB ®

2.13 27. Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR ®

2.14 28. Price, Taylor NEP WR ®

3.01 29. Williams, Damian TEN WR ®

3.02 30. McKnight, Joe NYJ RB ®

3.03 31. Douglas, Harry ATL WR

3.04 32. Gilyard, Mardy STL WR ®

3.05 33. LeFevour, Dan CHI QB ®

3.06 34. Roberts, Andre ARI WR ®

3.07 35. Fasano, Anthony MIA TE

3.08 36. Graham, Jimmy NOS TE ®

3.09 37. Dixon, Anthony SFO RB ®

3.10 38. Dickson, Ed BAL TE ®

3.11 39. Edwards, Armanti CAR QB ®

3.12 40. Kafka, Mike PHI QB ®

3.13 41. Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR ®

3.14 42. Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB ®

4.01 43. Easley, Marcus BUF WR ®

4.02 44. Skelton, John ARI QB ®

4.03 45. Ford, Jacoby OAK WR ®

I'm curious what people think about drafting Best ahead of Spiller in a dynasty rookie draft.

They're just about the same size and had just about the same 40 time. Don't think Spiller ran the other combine drills for comparison. I read the criticism that Spiller can't run between the tackles well, but I don't hear the same about Best and don't watch enough college football to have any personal opinion. Also a lot of what I read basically says Spiller + injuries = Best.

Thoughts?

I'm curious what people think about drafting Best ahead of Spiller in a dynasty rookie draft.

They're just about the same size and had just about the same 40 time. Don't think Spiller ran the other combine drills for comparison. I read the criticism that Spiller can't run between the tackles well, but I don't hear the same about Best and don't watch enough college football to have any personal opinion. Also a lot of what I read basically says Spiller + injuries = Best.

Thoughts?

I think it comes down to mostly personal preference as they both pretty much have the same style of play...both are extremely fast and catch the ball well, but neither of them can probably handle being an every down back. Not sure where you are getting the info that Spiller and injuries equal Best as Jahvid is the one with the history of concussions and has missed a good deal of time with them over his college career, including the last 4 games of last season. Think he had a back issue along with the concussion as well and pretty much why he dropped to the end of the 1st round.

And as for running between the tackles, both of them hit the hole very well and can take some hits and keep going. Once they get through both are capable of taking it to the house.

The other thing is where they both landed...Jahvid probably has the best situation for this year in Detroit as he won't have to share too much, unless Kevin Smith gets back to full health. With Buffalo, Spiller should be sharing carries with Jackson and Lynch. This to me is the biggest difference as to how they are ranked. In a redraft league I'd pick Best over Spiller...but in a dynasty/keeper league I'd pick Spiller over Best...again, neither one of them should be an every down back but Best will probably be pretty close to that this year and I see him getting hurt at some point, especially with his history...I just don't see him being able to withstand the pounding he's about to endure. Spiller on the other hand should only get about 10-15 touches per game and with a couple of those should rip off some good yardage or a TD or two.

Not sure where you are getting the info that Spiller and injuries equal Best as Jahvid is the one with the history of concussions and has missed a good deal of time with them over his college career, including the last 4 games of last season. Think he had a back issue along with the concussion as well and pretty much why he dropped to the end of the 1st round.

Pretty sure he is saying that the major difference between them is the lack of injuries for Spiller, thus the whole "+" sign to go with Spiller in order to equal Best.

The more you look back at books in the past the more you see people who publish rookie rankings know just as much as we do.

In looking at all the books I had M-Drew, M-Turner, B-Marshall, S-Rice ect players like this are all ranked so low you can't even find them in the books.

R-Moss was ranked behind Kevin Dyson.

M-Lynch ranked ahead of A-Peterson.

The list goes on and on.

When it comes to dynasty rookie rankings your better off going off your gut and no one's rankings.

The more you look back at books in the past the more you see people who publish rookie rankings know just as much as we do.

In looking at all the books I had M-Drew, M-Turner, B-Marshall, S-Rice ect players like this are all ranked so low you can't even find them in the books.

The list goes on and on.

When it comes to dynasty rookie rankings your better off going off your gut and no one's rankings.

+1

:wacko:

In a redraft league I'd pick Best over Spiller...but in a dynasty/keeper league I'd pick Spiller over Best...

Thanks, your whole reply confirms pretty much everything that I've read. For some reason though, I see a lot more of the "Spiller can't be an every down back" argument than I do of the "Best can't be an every down back" argument, and I'm not sure why given their similar build and Best's injury history. Any dynasty leaguers picking 2nd in a rookie draft are going to have a real tough choice on their hands.

Out of curiosity, does anyone suggest taking Dez Bryant #1 over Ryan Matthews? I am talking more long term(2-4 years) than rookie season. It seesm everyone thinks Bryant could dominate while matthews, while good, fell into the right place and should be good, not great. I ask only because I have the #1 overall in my rookie draft and while my head says Matthews, my gut says Bryant.

Out of curiosity, does anyone suggest taking Dez Bryant #1 over Ryan Matthews? I am talking more long term(2-4 years) than rookie season. It seesm everyone thinks Bryant could dominate while matthews, while good, fell into the right place and should be good, not great. I ask only because I have the #1 overall in my rookie draft and while my head says Matthews, my gut says Bryant.

Trade down 1 or 2 spots and let someone else take Matthews and go with Bryant if he is the route you want to go.

We're drafting in a two 16 team conference, 32 team league. Two seperate drafts going on at the same time. Dez Bryant went first overall in both.

We're drafting in a two 16 team conference, 32 team league. Two seperate drafts going on at the same time. Dez Bryant went first overall in both.

I am doing the same thing right now.

Dez went 1st in one conference, 2nd in the other. :wacko: This is alos a 1PPR for WRs, but zero PPR for RBS.

I am doing the same thing right now.

Dez went 1st in one conference, 2nd in the other. :wacko: This is alos a 1PPR for WRs, but zero PPR for RBS.

I'm surprised Dez is such a high pick, especially In non-PPR leagues. I mean, Miles Austin is really good and still young and will be there for a while, so it doesn't seem like the situation is conducive for huge stats in the next few years.

I'm surprised Dez is such a high pick, especially In non-PPR leagues. I mean, Miles Austin is really good and still young and will be there for a while, so it doesn't seem like the situation is conducive for huge stats in the next few years.

Um. It IS a 1 PPR for WRS.

I think people are counting on Roy Boy being gone next year . . .

14 team BOTH dynasy draft started around the first of May. There were a few FAs also drafted. There were also quite a few trades of draft picks, so that also skews the results somewhat.

1.01 Mathews, Ryan SDC RB

1.02 Spiller, C.J. BUF RB

1.03 Best, Jahvid DET RB

1.04 Bryant, Dez DAL WR

1.05 Tate, Ben HOU RB

1.06 Hardesty, Montario CLE RB

1.07 McCluster, Dexter KCC WR

1.08 Bradford, Sam STL QB

1.09 Tate, Golden SEA WR

1.10 Benn, Arrelious TBB WR

1.11 Thomas, Demaryius DEN WR

1.12 Gerhart, Toby MIN RB

1.13 LaFell, Brandon CAR WR

1.14 Dwyer, Jonathan PIT RB

2.01 McCoy, Colt CLE QB

2.02 Aromashodu, Devin CHI WR

2.03 Williams, Mike TBB WR

2.04 Whitehurst, Charlie SEA QB

2.05 Tebow Tim DEN QB

2.06 Dixon, Anthony SFO RB

2.07 Starks, James GBP RB

2.08 Williams, Damian TEN WR

2.09 Clausen, Jimmy CAR QB

2.10 Sanders, Emmanuel PIT WR

2.11 Price, Taylor NEP WR

2.12 McKnight, Joe NYJ RB

2.13 Roberts, Andre ARI WR

2.14 Scott, Charles PHI RB

3.01 Branch, Deion SEA WR

3.02 Blount, LeGarrette TEN RB

3.03 Conner, John NYJ RB

3.04 Torain, Ryan WAS RB

3.05 Decker Eric DEN WR

3.06 Randle El Antwaan PIT WR

3.07 McNeal, Shawnbrey SDC RB

3.08 Doucet, Early ARI WR

3.09 Reed, Jeff PIT PK

3.10 Gilyard, Mardy STL WR

3.11 Tate, Brandon NEP WR

3.12 Weaver, Leonard PHI RB

3.13 Leftwich, Byron PIT QB

3.14 Shipley, Jordan CIN WR

4.01 Reed, David BAL WR

4.02 Karim, Deji JAC RB

4.03 Skelton, John ARI QB

4.04 Brown, Levi BUF QB

4.05 Brown, Jarrett SFO QB

4.07 LeFevour, Dan CHI QB

4.08 Gresham, Jermaine CIN TE

4.09 Kelly, Malcolm WAS WR

4.10 Pike, Tony CAR QB

4.11 Wallace, Seneca CLE QB

4.12 Olsen, Greg CHI TE

4.13 Stokley, Brandon DEN WR

4.14 Williams, Mike SEA WR

5.01 Smith, Troy BAL QB

5.02 49ers, San Fran SFO Def

5.03 Foster, Arian HOU RB

5.04 Vinatieri, Adam IND PK

5.05 Texans, Houston HOU Def

5.07 Rackers, Neil HOU PK

5.08 Gaffney, Jabar DEN WR

5.09 Edwards, Armanti CAR QB

5.10 Dixon, Dennis PIT QB

5.11 Johnson, Steve BUF WR

5.12 Rosenfels, Sage MIN QB

5.13 Cribbs, Josh CLE WR

5.14 Williams, Reggie SEA WR

6.01 Lindell, Rian BUF PK

6.02 Stallworth, Donte' BAL WR

6.03 Douglas, Harry ATL WR

6.04 Brohm, Brian BUF QB

6.05 Mitchell, Carlton CLE WR

6.07 Walker, Javon FA WR

6.08 Jarrett, Dwayne CAR WR

6.09 Feeley, A.J. STL QB

6.11 Hamilton, Lynell NOS RB

6.12 Thigpen, Tyler MIA QB

6.13 Cobbs, Patrick MIA RB

6.14 Gage, Justin TEN WR

The list goes on and on.

Lynch ahead of Peterson? Peterson was the absolute #1 pick. What the heck are you talking about? What books? :wacko:

Are you saying you knew MJD a nd Turner would become studs? Marshall was so unproven, it would have been silly to rank him highly. I liked his upside, but he was no first round pick either. If your gut is so good, maybe you should write a book.