[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dez Bryant #88 ?

Scooby's Hubby

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith wasn't that good... the guys around him were awesome.

DMD, I'm joking, don't taze (ban) me bro!

Alack, poor LordOpie, we hardly knew ye. Travel well.

The Cowboys do not retire numbers.

If they retired every great player's number, there would not be 53 left over to have a full current roster.

• 2 weeks later...
I will compromise with this, if Jerry will allow the jersey to read "DEZ" instead of Bryant, then I will buy his jersey even if it is Irvin's number 88.

:wacko:

The NFL requires the last name on the jersey except in special circumstances (Such as Karin Abdul-Jabbar had to change the nameplae to "ABDUL" upon a pending lawsuit) so that won't happen.

The NFL requires the last name on the jersey except in special circumstances (Such as Karin Abdul-Jabbar had to change the nameplae to "ABDUL" upon a pending lawsuit) so that won't happen.

Maybe he can pull an "Ocho Cinco" and change his name to be simply 'DEZ'...

Most good programs like mentioned before can't retire numbers. Think of all the superstar Steelers? How could you retire just a couple of them. Who would you pick, so they retired none of those from the Super Bowls.

But they have retired one and only one player. He just died semi-recently. Any non-Steelers know who?

He was my Dad's favorite.

Edited by aggiebones