[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brian Cushing suspended 4 games

pirate...if you are still in denial that the skinny white boy named Cushing did not take roids your are naive...and you are the tool, obviously even before your naive posts in defense of Cushing. See, everyone knew but you...

Again, Pirate the gullable tool...I will repeat... pirate...if you are still in denial that the skinny white boy named Cushing did not take roids in college or high school or before the combine then your are naive...and you are the tool, obviously even before your naive posts in defense of Cushing.

I never said either way if I thought Cushing took juice or not. You were speaking as he had tested for HGH or juice. Which he absolutely did not. He was caught with a masking agent, which is not HGH or a steroid. So you're weak attempt at an attack and saying I'm gullable is lacking.

And again, Cushing wasn't caught with HGH or a steroid. Please read about the case before you get on your high horse. And what's with the "Skinny white boys" thing? HCG is not human growth hormone.

If you knew me, I would be tha last guy you would call a tool. If name calling is all you got for your naive self, then go away.

Hammer don't hurt em. Please don't go internet badass on me. I'm sure you're real swell and a tough guy. And i never called you anything that didn't fit. By the way this is an internet forum. We use words. What else am I supposed to use? Mind bulletts?

And by the way, I was playing big cash Fantasy Football beginning in 1992, my freshman year in college...something tells me that you were lucky for your daddy to buy you some legos in 1992. In 1992 I was partying with hot 20 somethings (old enough to damm near be your mommy) and I mean partying like a rock star, what were you doing in 1992? Don't make me come correct with that Tool crappola. You come up with some scratch you don't mind losing and lets make some bets. II live in Texas, too and would love the chance to come collect and then publicize your losses. Tool.

In 1992 I was 9 or ten years old, so good job on being born earlier. Unfortunatley for you you still have the mental compacity of a 12 year old with a temper. If we want to discuss college years go for it holmes. I was shuttling back and forth from Dallas to Austin playing in a few SXSW shows and was in discussions for a deal with Relapse records before a massive meltdown with that band. I've done the partying hard thing, and you know what? It wasn't that cool.

I don't even know where to begin with your "Don't make me come correct with that tool crappola."

Did you just straighten me out, or are you being an internet badass letting me know that you'll come find me? And what in the hell are you wanting to bet on? That Cushing failed a test for HGH? If so, then game on, as it was HCG you knucklehead. And please don't say scratch when referring to money. You're not Jim Rome and you're old enough to know better than to talk like a moran.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What else am I supposed to use? Mind bulletts?

:lol:

Unfortunatley for you you still have the mental compacity of a 12 year old with a temper.

:tup:

If so, then game on, as it was HCG you knucklehead. And please don't say scratch when referring to money. You're not Jim Rome and you're old enough to know better than to talk like a moran.

If we want to discuss college years go for it holmes.

:lol:

Wait. Who the hell is Holmes and how did he enter the discussion?

I was shuttling back and forth from Dallas to Austin playing in a few SXSW shows and was in discussions for a deal with Relapse records before a massive meltdown with that band. I've done the partying hard thing

:wacko:

David, we really, really need a "my dick is bigger than your dick" smilie.

I told you, Scooby's Hubby.

Not only should she get to the clinic ASAP, but she's in dutch with the Lord.

I hope you're proud of yourself... :wacko:

again, I was called a tool b/c ninja is in denial of cushing having taken roids in his'youth'. no reason for name calling. secondly, in 1992, my wife was near her first marriage, so if you think that me being a partier myself is getting me in trouble child please. no reason to be calling anyone a tool b/c you have a man crush on cushing....now, what is it that I did so wrong?

[. And please don't say scratch when referring to money. You're not Jim Rome and you're old enough to know better than to talk like a moran.

it's moron, not moran

hey, why don't you admit that you called me a tool and you have no clue of the truth to any of that?

[. And please don't say scratch when referring to money. You're not Jim Rome and you're old enough to know better than to talk like a moran.

it's moron, not moran

hey, why don't you admit that you called me a tool and you have no clue of the truth to any of that?

Moran is a Huddler word for moron. I don't think it involves Erin Moran though.

it's moron, not moran

Moran is a Huddleism and used that way. http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2006.../d/de/Moran.jpg

again, I was called a tool b/c ninja is in denial of cushing having taken roids in his'youth'. no reason for name calling. secondly, in 1992, my wife was near her first marriage, so if you think that me being a partier myself is getting me in trouble child please. no reason to be calling anyone a tool b/c you have a man crush on cushing....now, what is it that I did so wrong?

Why are you still going? I hate to break it to you, but I'm far from a Cushing fan or apologist. I do think he's a big bag of monster truck aficionado and if you've read other posts I've made, I thought Clay Matthews deserved the award because of his game changing plays. I'm actually indifferent to Cushing. I just don't care either way. My initial post dealt with me saying he wasn't suspended for HGH or Juice, but a masking agent. If you're going to pass judgement on a player, good, just be accurate and know why you're passing judgement.

it's moron, not moran

I called you a tool because you're a tool.

I am hiding before someone pulls a knofe . . . . .:wacko:

Edited by piratesownninjas

It's like watching two monkeys trying to bang a football.

You know, that just doesn't sound right without being able to drop the F bomb.

When he continues to keep himself in the news by denying any steroid ever use to this day, and now is going with a story that he's going to get his nuts checked for tumors because he couldn't have possibly been doping, this is what he gets back at him.

It would be nice to see him at least man up. It would effectively kill the story, and he's going to be suspended either way.

I guess the part that I take issue is the "un-named source" if the gm feels strong enough about it to say it, say it on record.

It's like watching two monkeys trying to bang a football.

You know, that just doesn't sound right without being able to drop the F bomb.

Two monkeys Eff a football... Hmm. Not as good as monkey sword fights, but entertaining none the less.

I went to a benefit dinner tonight for the local volunteer fire dept. I never realized Cushing was a local boy. Played for Bergen Catholic. A guy at the dinner whose son plays with my nephew says locally Cushings roid use was prett commonly know. His son was friends with Cushing in High school. They said from freshman to soph year in high school he got unnaturally hugh . Just a FYI