[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Michael Bush

rebdog

anybody think Michael Bush could be in for a good year?

he had a nice yards per carry average last year.

Justin Fargas is gone.

they're talking like they want one guy to do more of the work and he's got the workhorse body type as compared to DMC.

i know DMC won't fall completely off the map, but with more solid QB play, you'd have to think Bush could be good especially in a TD-weighted league.

anybody think Michael Bush could be in for a good year?

he had a nice yards per carry average last year.

Justin Fargas is gone.

they're talking like they want one guy to do more of the work and he's got the workhorse body type as compared to DMC.

i know DMC won't fall completely off the map, but with more solid QB play, you'd have to think Bush could be good especially in a TD-weighted league.

You are reading my mind! I was just thinking the same thing today. I am actually targeting Bush in my draft this year and am wondering how long to wait to pull the trigger. Great OL in Oakland, decent WR, solid QB and a scat back in DMC makes Bush a solid #2 RB and an awesome #3.

As a Michael Bush owner, I am not too hopeful that he will overtake DMC for a majority of the carries in Oakland this year. He may have a couple of really good games, but I'm not convinced that they will ever really give him a chance to become #1. I think that any talk about competition for starting RB there is probably just motivational, but not sincere. I could be wrong (would love to be wrong) but that's my take so far.

Cable talks about wanting to get McFadden the feature carries(and always has). If DMac can hold up physically is questionable at this point...

Bush hasn't conditioned himself real well in the past, and it's apparent that either that or some other unknown factor landed him in something of a Tom Cable doghouse up to this point.

Personally, I don't think either will be a bell-cow type.

Edited by byron2112

Cable talks about wanting to get McFadden the feature carries(and always has). If DMac can hold up physically is questionable at this point...

Bush hasn't conditioned himself real well in the past, and it's apparent that either that or some other unknown factor landed him in something of a Tom Cable doghouse up to this point.

Personally, I don't think either will be a bell-cow type.

Agreed, McFadden will see some decent carries with the occasional Mike Bell numbers for Bush but nothing extrodinair I'm thinking. But, it's kind of speculation as well, depending on how well Cambell manages the team. If his passing game is good, it could open some opportunities for both McFadden and Bush to get some good numbers.

Bush was a sleeper for me last year and never did anything when he had the chance...

I've kinda wavered a bit, but may take a late round flier...but if their OL starts to improve, the run game could be pretty consistent no matter who lines up back there..

I think Bush could be a nice #2 RB between the tackles 2 down RB this year. Fargas is gone. Fargas took a lot of touches away. McFade can't stay healthy.

let me ask this.... B Jacobs or Bush.... who do you take? And why? Similar situations, aren't they?

I think Bush could be a nice #2 RB between the tackles 2 down RB this year. Fargas is gone. Fargas took a lot of touches away. McFade can't stay healthy.

let me ask this.... B Jacobs or Bush.... who do you take? And why? Similar situations, aren't they?

Bush - less mileage...