[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Could you miss a season for money?

cliaz

Would you? Could you?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Would you miss a complete season for $40k

• Yes
    • No

Easy

Since the Ahole Adams moved to TEN, I gave up the NFL. I only returned when the Texans came to be, and then only because I got involved with FF. Thansk to TheHuddle, I am well in the black $ wise, but not nearly to the tune of $40,000.

i would give it a try. not sure if i could make it...... turning the tv to espn or nfl netowrk is one of the 1st things i do when i get home from work. if i could extinguish what has become involuntary behavior, then yes.

I nearly do all of that now except the fantasy football rankings piece. Schedule is such that I am lucky to catch more than a glimpe or two each week, and feel blessed if I actually can sit down and catch a full quarter or half of football. Not big on sports radio, though have started listening a bit on my drive home, though the station I listen to mixes in more entertainment stuff to go with the sports too.

about 10 years ago I missed a season because of a demanding female.....I only recall watching the Superbowl that year which had the Rams and Titans, I felt like I woke up in the twilight zone after not watching a game all season :wacko:.....

about 10 years ago I missed a season because of a demanding female.....I only recall watching the Superbowl that year which had the Rams and Titans, I felt like I woke up in the twilight zone after not watching a game all season :wacko:.....

Did she return your testicles to you when she was done with them?

As to the poll...$40k for one season? See you all in February.

I go undefeated in 94 leagues I'm in and win 55k per year playing fantasy football

(Henry Muto)

But seriously, in a frigging second I would. Now I couldn't go without 74A Arkansas high school football. Maybe for 100k but not 40.