[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Rams, Fendi onobun potential Antonio gates?

T-Justice

in this years draft the st.louis rams selected TE fendi onobun with their 6th round pick from the university of houston onobun played 4 years of college basketball before playing 1 year of football for the cougars.even though he's pretty new to football he is extremely athletic with good hands

Onobun 6ft 6in 250lb's and ran a 4.48 in his pro day i think he'll be one of those players like tony romo for example that just pops up out of no where and you're like who is he??? he should be a beast of a weapon for sam bradford in the passing game and has the potential to become a great TE in this league :wacko:

yeah, except that he caught two passes in college and will take 2-4 years to develop.

yeah you might be right but who knows he could come along quicker than you think i mean he does have all the physical tools and with not much depth at the position he could get his chance to shine sooner than later i'm just being optimistic about it and i hope he becomes something special :wacko:

this years Gates = Jimmy Graham. Similar story, but more production in his one year of football

+1

I tried very hard to get him in every rookie draft I had but alas, I was only able to secure him in 1. He'll be a nice taxi squad call up 2 years down the road.

I did manage to get Onobun in 1 draft very late.

The other TE I am high on this year? Pitta.

Edited by tazinib1