[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Burger Thread

loaf

sure it's been done before but it's the holiday weekend.

and I've just had the Best Burger In America the Fat Doug

So where should I grab a burger when I come into town?

coleslaw and pastrami? :wacko:

The best burger in Houston is here.

I get the Instant Vintage and sub the chipolte mayo instead of the regular mayo. My son likes the Texas Jax.

Just north of Houston on 290 is the second best burger here..

The J's special (on Texas toast) is the best. And be sure to order the hand cut fries and an order of onion strings. review

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
had 5 guys burgers a couple of months ago and it was pretty good. in-n-out is still my favorite fast food burger. haven't had a burger from del taco.....

It may be different out there, but the Sheikette and I went to 5 Guys last month and swore never again. So over-rated. Multiple elements of their burgers are flawed. And the fries stunk too (but that's just as much a matter of who's working the fryer that day, same as all places).

My favorite burger in my area is actually from a seafood joint nearby: East Bay Crab and Grille. The East Bay burger is excellent. Cooked correctly, good bread, etc.

I hear the burger at Wolfgang Puck's place in the Borgata is an other-worldly experience, but I can't pull the trigger on it at $16. Someday. . .

Edited by SheikYerbuti

had 5 guys burgers a couple of months ago and it was pretty good. in-n-out is still my favorite fast food burger. haven't had a burger from del taco.....

just hit up the new 5 guys that went in down the street - loved it , flat out great burger. I love all the added sauces, onicons and fixins. In N Out is great as well, but I gotta give the nod to 5 guys.

I will bring you one in my luggage when I get into Vegas in September :wacko: