[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is The Huddle still a secret in your league?

weebo

I'm Just curious if anyone talks about The Huddle to any of their league mates??

I have been a member for quite a few years now and I have never spoken a word of this site to anyone in my local league...

Now I'm not that nieve to believe that no one else from my league is also a member or at the very least is aware of the Site...We are all pretty savvy, but i do not want to volunteer any additional info to them that may take The Huddles edge i think i have...

as far as the homer league that I play against Scooby in, since its inception in 2002, it obviously has not helped her enough, she has not won the league yet! - gotcha :wacko: (fyi, I have won it twice)

However, we rake up every year in the leagues we share a team (2 leagues each year and we won both last year). :tup: we have yet not to at least win our money back in every year and league we have shared, all thanks be to thehuddle.com

Edited by Scooby's Hubby

All BOTH leagues here. I thought the local one was full of guys who were serious until I found HAG, BcS, and Homarrrr. I haven't played in the local in a few years.

DMD should start charging you guys for 2 or 3 memberships!

If my local league has owners that are in here, I'm not privvy. But they would sure know me as our league is the LOAF league and it states I'm from cleveland on my profile. They haven't brought it up to me though

All i usually say is "oh yeah FoxSports, you can't beat that site for FF info" or "nobody does a better job then espn on Sunday mornings"

I'm not sure if that throws them off the huddle scent or they think I'm a moron...

All i usually say is "oh yeah FoxSports, you can't beat that site for FF info" or "nobody does a better job then espn on Sunday mornings"

I'm not sure if that throws them off the huddle scent or they think I'm a moron...

I actually Loled. For god sakes ESPN uses women to report their news at times.

I have actually shared the site with some of my friends(Dbaxx is one). A couple of others I referred don't use the forums just use cheat sheets and weekly write up. I like for my competition to have knowledge because it makes it more fun to beat them. For Big John because he might look this up Dbaxx member will show earlier than mine now because I think it changed status or something when I changed member name, too long ago for me to remember.

What brought me to this site was way back when Manning was young The Huddle actually had him ranked 3rd QB overall and all the other places were making fun of the rankings. Manning had his breakout year that year and never looked back. That is why I stay loyal to this site and don't bother looking elsewhere because Huddle advice is always more right than wrong. Plus where else can you win Tube Socks at? :wacko:

I have been in several leagues over the years and I have NEVER uttered a word to anyone in any of the leagues that I have been in ,, with that said ,,, I have been participating in Fantasy Football for 10 years now and I have won 6 Championships ,,, I would love to say it was ALL ME ,,, but alot of the credit goes to The Huddle!

I think that is when he joined the forums... or did I miss the sarcasm?

I pride myself in being a veteran noob :wacko:

I wonder how many members don't ever visit the forums or how many of you never pay the membership fee...

I think that is when he joined the forums... or did I miss the sarcasm?

I pride myself in being a veteran noob :tup:

I wonder how many members don't ever visit the forums or how many of you never pay the membership fee...

:wacko: DMD had said there are many paying members who don't visit the forums.

NOPE !

I have suggested that friends use PFW and for sure they ought to buy PFW in July...their rankings are pretty solid....

Of course, in a yahoo league, just follow what their experts suggest....oh, and Peter King gets it right from time to time...

:wacko:

This reminds me of 2006. It's draft night and one owner's wife goes into labor. He gets his buddy to fill in. He's 7th, I'm 8th. **In round 1 I glance over to see he has the EXACT same Huddle cheatsheet as I do, lol.** He drafts SJax (2300 total yard campaign) and cruises to a championship. Only me and that guy had Sjax ranked so high so I was steamed that night...

So curse you Huddle for 2006 but also thanks for the normal years where I'm the one with the inside info!

**Oh cmon now, you've all peeked at your competition's cheatsheets. I can't be the only one...

A couple guys in my league knew I used the huddle in my league. They were going to join last year but I talked them into joining the fantasyguru site. I'll make a long story short and just say I walked away with the Division and League Championship. Sorry for talking them out of joining the huddle but its all mine and hopefully it will take me to another championship this year.

No one knows about it, in my league, as far as I know. I know my cheapskate bro-in-law uses sportsline(free). He actually does well year-in year-out.

However, I prefer using the whole Huddle site AND DMD's book. I read it every June and start working from it. It's done me well.

I'm Just curious if anyone talks about The Huddle to any of their league mates??

I have been a member for quite a few years now and I have never spoken a word of this site to anyone in my local league...

Now I'm not that nieve to believe that no one else from my league is also a member or at the very least is aware of the Site...We are all pretty savvy, but i do not want to volunteer any additional info to them that may take The Huddles edge i think i have...

NEVER!! In my big bucks league I cut all of the Huddler headers off the sheets and black out the address's at the bottom of the page. F*$k um...One guys still uses magazines as his "latest up to date" cheat sheet! Problem is their a month old. All I say to him is thanks for contributing!! :wacko:

Hell yeah !! Well actually not really...

My friend hooked me up with Fantasy football a couple years ago...he really guided me through the entire season as well.. (He is a FF genious!) We kinda work as a team against our other buddies. Late into my first season of playing I found the huddle and shared it with him. We are avid fans and consider that we have a huge advantage now.

Personally, I feel great that I could payback some of his help with finding this site!!

I tell no one. My wife plays FF and I don't even let her on the site. One year, I was about to walk into our draft and I realized I had my Huddle hat on. Had to make sure that got buried in the trunk...no way I wanted anyone seeing that!

CIA stooges sell secrets to our enemies...but if they had Huddlers manning the posts, we'd never have that problem. We KNOW how to keep a good thing quiet!