[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sun Herald Says Favre Might play another season

MikesVikes

Here's the story. I highlighted the important parts.

Favre: ‘I would love to beat the Saints’

Quarterback still undecided about another season

By AL JONES - afjones@sunherald.com

Brett Favre is riding his bicycle 8 miles, as recommended for rehab from his ankle surgery;

He’s itching for another shot at the New Orleans Saints;

And, he still hasn’t ruled out another season with Minnesota Vikings’ training camp slated to begin in less than a month;

Those are just a few of the telltale signs that legendary quarterback and future Hall of Famer Brett Favre will play a 20th season.

In a Thursday morning interview with Sun Herald sports writer Al Jones, Favre, who had just finished an 8-mile bicycle ride, said: ‘‘I would love to go beat the Saints. I know I can still play at a high level. Last year was a great year, but it could have been better (winning NFC Championship).’’

Favre also said his ankle is healing on schedule.

Pick up a copy of Friday’s Sun Herald, read the full story from Jones’ interview with Favre and make up your own mind. And, don’t forget to vote in our poll.

Read more: http://www.sunherald.com/2010/06/23/228521...l#ixzz0roCaA2L3