[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Italian Sliders

Kid Cid

Yeah, when I think "slider", I don't think anything but a burger. That said, my favorite Italian-style slider is with a basil leaf, tomato and fresh buffalo mozzarella. Dee-lish. :wacko:

Just those three ingredients with a little bit of olive oil is called an Insalata Caprese and yeah, it is very good.

Just those three ingredients with a little bit of olive oil is called an Insalata Caprese and yeah, it is very good.

The Middle Eastern version is Afghan bread with real Feta and a fresh Basil leaf. I had an Iranian friend that was a gym freak and he ate that all the time.

Scooby loves Bruschetta (I think I spelled that right :wacko: )

Does'nt it also have Balsamic Vinegar? I have always had that app with olive oil and the vinegar mixed. Tasty!!

You can add balsamic vinegar but the traditional version only has olive oil. Also, I find that if you only use olive oil, any left over oil can be used for bread dipping after.

That sounds like a great sammich.

I had a burger the other day that some woman made. I was sausage but not quite sausage. It had a piece of pepper-jack on it and a great hard roll. This thing was so basic yet so good that I need to find out what exactly it was. I had two of them and have been thinking of them since.