[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamarcus Russell to the Vikings?

I wouldn't be suprised if he gets another chance :wacko:

I'd bet it's not about chances, but desire. Dude is 24 and has 32 million dollars and can slink back home to Mississippi and just watch the rest of his life drift by, which I think is what he might do.

Brett Favre decides to retire.

Vikings counter with the signing of Jamarcus Russell.

Vikings Blackouts Continue

Fan craps in Childress' lunch

These are only a few of the potential headlines for the Twin Cities area. Yea, I can safely predict the last one happening.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Russell only needed a good coach like Chilly and he would turn into a great top QB like he was supposed to when he was drafted #1 by the Raiders? He has all the weapons he could want and a cannon arm. A little hands on coaching by Chilly in MIN could turn his career around. Like he could be like Culpepper (the good one in MIN, not the other one).

Whoa...

I just got back from a cruise and that stop in Jamaica was AWESOME MON! I've never been able to think this clearly! You ever wonder why there is no East Virginia? Because it WOULD BE IN THE WATER MAN!

Dude. I am so hungry.

Wouldn't it be awesome if Russell only needed a good coach like Chilly and he would turn into a great top QB like he was supposed to when he was drafted #1 by the Raiders? He has all the weapons he could want and a cannon arm. A little hands on coaching by Chilly in MIN could turn his career around. Like he could be like Culpepper (the good one in MIN, not the other one).

Whoa...

I just got back from a cruise and that stop in Jamaica was AWESOME MON! I've never been able to think this clearly! You ever wonder why there is no East Virginia? Because it WOULD BE IN THE WATER MAN!

Dude. I am so hungry.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. Pass the dutchy.

Whoa...

Dude. I am so hungry.

Brentastic got a hold of Dorey's password.

Whoa...

Dude. I am so hungry.

That is funny. The funnier part comes in where Chilly agrees with you.