[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jamarcus Russell to the Vikings?

I don't understand your post? The topic already mention the Vikings so isn't that the answer?

That is a good one. Randy Moss was horrible in Oakland and was the complete opposite in New England.

Jamarcus is horrible in Oakland but he'll be horrible anywhere. I don't even think that he's good enough to moon Packer fans. That's how horrible he is. :wacko:

I think he has to be the greatest bust of all time. Has to be. Even Ryan Leaf had at least a few minutes where he looked like a quarterback and Leaf at least pretended to occasionally care. It boggles the mind how much money the Raiders gave Russell for absolutely nothing. What a waste.

limbo, how low can you go, word up what a brother know..first album went platinum now you can't go gold ... used to be the Don Juan, now your name is just Tuan. You lost your car and your house, now you sleep on your momma's couch, the game's been good to me.

:wacko:http://s0.ilike.com/play#UGK:Da+Game+Been+...58346:m26372475