[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randall Cunningham's son dies

Jrick35

OMG, how in the world do you handle something like that. The guilt must be crushing. Just know the Lord was with the little guy the whole time but the why and how is left unanswered.

Randle is a Christian so I hope he trusts that his little boy will be waiting on him and is being well taken care of. But for Randle and his family the pain must be overwellming. Prayers are with you brother.

WOW just shaking my head...........

This tragety remindes me of of a book called "The Shack". It changed my life in many ways and I am not a book reader by any stretch of the imagination but it is flat out the best book I have ever read. If you want to see how healing works for this kind of thing read that book and you will understand far more about this life down here on earth. And if you have experienced anything heartbreaking in your life then this is the book for you. It will make you laugh out loud, cry, and just about take you through every emotion as a human being. It's has everything from action to suspense and everything in between. I can't recommend it enough and if I could get it to Randle and his family I would do my darnest to get it to them.

This tragety remindes me of of a book called "The Shack". It changed my life in many ways and I am not a book reader by any stretch of the imagination but it is flat out the best book I have ever read. If you want to see how healing works for this kind of thing read that book and you will understand far more about this life down here on earth. And if you have experienced anything heartbreaking in your life then this is the book for you. It will make you laugh out loud, cry, and just about take you through every emotion as a human being. It's has everything from action to suspense and everything in between. I can't recommend it enough and if I could get it to Randle and his family I would do my darnest to get it to them.

Fiction or non fiction ? Sounds interesting

Fiction or non fiction ? Sounds interesting

Both. But I am telling you Whomp if it isn't the best book you ever read I will eat my Romo Jersey! Seriously, I read it in 16 hours and I couldn't put it down. You will want everyone you know to read it. I just can't do it justice even if I explained it.

Also you have to read the whole book to understand it all. Some of it is hard in the beginning because of the tragic stuff but you can't stop or you will miss the whole awesomeness of the book. I just can't explain how much wisdom and insite it will give you for this life. I am not one to talk up many things because what I think may be great is anothers bore but this book is just flat out the best for everyone period. It is NOT some religous, legalistic, God guilt book either, quite the opposite, in fact it will change how you see Christianity and how simple God made it for us to be good people here on earth. It is just plain beautyful and will make you feel great when you finish. I have read it three times just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Mack (the books lead character) is a man's man so most of us here in this forum can relate to him. And for the Woman in this forum it will be a great read for you also for a whole set of deferent reasons. Sorry guys but I just can't say enough about this book and what it will do for you. Just read it please you will do yourself a great service.

The Shack

Back of Book

Edited by Cowboyz1

Also you have to read the whole book to understand it all. Some of it is hard in the beginning because of the tragic stuff but you can't stop or you will miss the whole awesomeness of the book. I just can't explain how much wisdom and insite it will give you for this life. I am not one to talk up many things because what I think may be great is anothers bore but this book is just flat out the best for everyone period. It is NOT some religous, legalistic, God guilt book either, quite the opposite, in fact it will change how you see Christianity and how simple God made it for us to be good people here on earth. It is just plain beautyful and will make you feel great when you finish. I have read it three times just to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Mack (the books lead character) is a man's man so most of us here in this forum can relate to him. And for the Woman in this forum it will be a great read for you also for a whole set of deferent reasons. Sorry guys but I just can't say enough about this book and what it will do for you. Just read it please you will do yourself a great service.

The Shack

Back of Book

Ditto on everything Cowboyz1 said about this book! It is absolutely amazing, and difficult for me to read the first parts of the book as I have two little girls of my own, but it was absolutely eye opening.

I can't recommend this book enough!! :wacko::tup: