[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Board Mock #1

DMD

My team: Drafting out of the 1.8 slot:

QB:

Favre (7.8)

Leinar (12.5)

RB:

Jamaal Charles (2.5)

F.Jones (5.8)

J.Jones (16.5)

J.Stewart (4.5)

WR:

Gaffney (14.5)

Knox (9.8)

R.Moss (1.8)

S.Smith South (3.8)

M.Wallace (6.5)

TE:

Carlson (10.5)

Z.Miller OAK (8.5)

T.Scheffler (13.8)

PK:

Kaeding (15.8)

TM D:

Ravens (11.8)

I would feel very comfortable going into battle with this team. Certainly a playoff caliber roster.

Rivers, Philip

Ryan, Matt

Coffee, Glen

Forte, Matt

Gore, Frank

Hardesty, Montario

Johnson, Larry

Driver, Donald

Floyd, Malcom

Jackson, DeSean

Jones, Jacoby

Nicks, Hakeem

Daniels, Owen

Keller, Dustin

Crosby, Mason

49ers, San Francisco

QB: Tom Brady (4.06), Chad Henne (11.07)

RB: M. Turner (1.07), DeAngelo Williams (2.06), C. Portis (9.07), Jerome Harrison (10.06), Jason Snelling (13.07), Kevin Smith (16.06)

WR: Steve Smith NYG (3.07), Vincent Jackson (5.07), Antonio Bryant (7.07), Jerricho Cotchery (8.06), Chris Chambers (14.06)

TE: Tony Gonzalez (6.06)

DEF: Green Bay (12.06)

K: Gostowski (15.07)

Edited by Company of Heroes

Hardesty in the 9th round seems like a bargain.

I took him a round before I wanted to but I felt I had to.

He needs to unseat Harrison but if that happens, he

could be a beast

QB: Tom Brady (4.06), Chad Henne (11.07)

RB: M. Turner (1.07), DeAngelo Williams (2.06), C. Portis (9.07), Jerome Harrison (10.06), Jason Snelling (13.07), Kevin Smith (16.06)

WR: Steve Smith NYG (3.07), Vincent Jackson (5.07), Antonio Bryant (7.07), Jerricho Cotchery (8.06), Chris Chambers (14.06)

TE: Tony Gonzalez (6.06)

DEF: Green Bay (12.06)

K: Gostowski (15.07)

Feel OK about this team. Need some things to go my way.

QB: Brady could be great if he really was dinged last year. Henne is a popular upside pick, if it pans out, I can consider a trade for help elsewhere.

RB: Strength of the team. Lacks a sure-fire stud, but MT and DW are solid. Portis could still get plenty of work. So should JH and KS if they fight off the rookies and KS (recovers form post-injury).

WR: Like the reliability of SS especially in PPR, but this group comes down to VJax. If he plays to his potential for the season minus three games, this group is pretty good. Need AB to live up to the $28 mil contract he signed. Not much depth or upside on the bench.

TE: Solid.

DEF: Pretty good.

K:Whatever

I took him a round before I wanted to but I felt I had to.

He needs to unseat Harrison but if that happens, he

could be a beast

If he becomes the starter mid to late in the season he could be fresh for a playoff run. I think by week 8 he will start.

He could do what Ray Rice did last year.

My team (drafting from the #10 hole):

QB: Kolb, Roethlisberger

RB: Addai, J., Thomas, P., Hightower, T., Foster, A., Tate, Ben

WR: R. Wayne, B. Marshall, D. Aromashodu, C.Schilens, A. Collie

TE: B. Celek, C. Cooley

PK: D. Akers

DEF: Chargers

RB is a weak spot, banking on either Addai holding on one more year or one of Foster/Tate to claim the RB job in Houston and finish in the top 15 or so among all RBs. Hightower is a big question mark, but he should get a decent amount of dump offs from Leinart and maybe goalline work. I also figure Pierre Thomas should crack the top 15. I'm willing to take the risks at RB given the strength of my WR corps as well as TE depth. And if Kolb doesn't pan out, Big Ben should step in and put up decent enough numbers so I'm okay rolling the dice on Kolb.

Overall, I feel pretty good about this as my first mock, and I think this team has a good mix of safer picks (Wayne, Celek) with upside guys (Tate, Kolb) that can make it playoff worthy.

When is the next official Huddle mock? Please mark me down for a spot, if possible. Doesn't matter what the format is... I have at least one league in pretty much every format out there. In fact, I hate to sound greedy, but I would gladly take a spot in any mock going forward... just PM me when they start. Don't care what draft spot I get... surprise me.

If you can't tell, checking these boards about 50 times a day, with not that much going on (in terms of new topics/posts), is driving me somewhat insane. :wacko:

When is the next official Huddle mock? Please mark me down for a spot, if possible. Doesn't matter what the format is... I have at least one league in pretty much every format out there. In fact, I hate to sound greedy, but I would gladly take a spot in any mock going forward... just PM me when they start. Don't care what draft spot I get... surprise me.

If you can't tell, checking these boards about 50 times a day, with not that much going on (in terms of new topics/posts), is driving me somewhat insane. :wacko:

I agree 100%, please get me in any good mocks.

I gotta say, just looking at the rosters, that Mojo Risin' was the big winner at the first Mock draft.

QB: Jay Cutler and Eli Manning - 2 top-10 QBs that he can play matchups with

RB: ADP, Shonn Green, Jahvid Best, LT, McGahee, Slaton - Those first 3 are pretty good options to start at RB

WR: Greg Jennings, TJ Houshmanzadeh, Derrick Mason, Golden Tate, Kevin Walter, Edelman - a little weak after Jennings, but still, in PPR Housh and Mason should be good, and if Welker misses any time, Edelman could be good.

TE: Antonio Gates - I have him as my #1 TE with Vincent Jackson's holdout and suspension. Enough said.

DEF: New York Jets - the top Defense by many accounts.

Just strong across the board.