[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Question about Huddle rankings

DMD and 2V,

After reading your write ups ad cheat sheets I really like the product, but one thing stuck out and didn't make any sense to me at all...

You have Aaron Rodgers ranked no.1 in a redraft ahead of Drew Brees and Peyton Manning, which I agree with...

I am however curious as to how Brees and Manning could be 1 and 2 ahead of Rodgers in a keeper league?

Is he not the younger of the three? All of his weapons sans Driver are young, and he hasn't missed a game since he was thrusted into the starting spot. Drew Brees has injury history with his shoulder, and Manning is showing signs of his age with knee and neck issues...

DMD and 2V,

After reading your write ups ad cheat sheets I really like the product, but one thing stuck out and didn't make any sense to me at all...

You have Aaron Rodgers ranked no.1 in a redraft ahead of Drew Brees and Peyton Manning, which I agree with...

I am however curious as to how Brees and Manning could be 1 and 2 ahead of Rodgers in a keeper league?

Is he not the younger of the three? All of his weapons sans Driver are young, and he hasn't missed a game since he was thrusted into the starting spot. Drew Brees has injury history with his shoulder, and Manning is showing signs of his age with knee and neck issues...

I am not sure there truly is a 1-2-3 out of Manning, Brees and Rodgers. I "dropped" Rodgers to the end of the first tier only because he doesn't have the track record of the other two. But any of the three are golden.

Manning is so consistent and last year w/o Harrison he still proved to throw many TDs compared to the other 2. Does their offensive line come into play of the rankings?

Marvin Harrison hasn't been a factor for a few years. Him producing without Harrison isn't a factor what-so-ever. Not sure what your second sentence means, but while he did throw 33 TD's, he produced -13 yards rushing compared to the 304 and 5 rushing TD's that Rodgers produced.

Not that it matters, but it is my opinion that you could put Brees at no.1 for a redraft, but I have to think that Rodgers is the pick in a keeper/dynasty. I guess with the knee flare up Manning had with the bursa sac and now the neck problem, I think he runs a higher risk then ever. Still, that shouldn't effect him too much in rankings.

Thanks for the response DMD.