[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

6th pick in 2010 draft

Ok buddy, the dude wanted advice on the 6th spot. All I did was tell him that I leaned toward Andre johnson but if he was gone I'd pass on Gore because the guy can't stay healthy. I thought Turner was a better option and you jumped down my throat. I just give the man my $.02, Take it or leave it.

I'm sure you'll defend your annoying huddler tittle again this year.

In a PPR league, definite arguments can be made for AJ, however, with this leagues setup of 2 required RBs and only 2 required WRs, along with PPR scoring being essentially a non-factor, AJ is not really a strong consideration for the pick.

Gore and Turner are the most likely candidates at this point. Not a great spot to be in. I personally lean Gore, but it's close enough that arguments could be made for both.

ETA: That is based on deciding to go RB. I still stick with the idea that QB is quite possibly the better option in this setup, and ofr anyone that has been here more than a few months, you know how difficult it is for the factors to align to make me reccomend a QB in the first, much less in the top 3 rounds.

Edited by Big Country

Ok buddy, the dude wanted advice on the 6th spot. All I did was tell him that I leaned toward Andre johnson but if he was gone I'd pass on Gore because the guy can't stay healthy. I thought Turner was a better option and you jumped down my throat. I just give the man my $.02, Take it or leave it.

If you consider what Taz said as jumping down your throat, you've got a long year ahead of you.

You even said in your first post that the smart money was on Gore, but you had a hunch about Turner. Playing hunches is a big part of FF. You both bantered about with 2-3 year comparisons of stats. Looked like a fair exchange to me. No reason to get sulky for anyone. And delusions' right. You may want to use an emoticon every now and then. Though made for a woman, they are actually strong enough for a man. :wacko:

lol...thanks for all the advice and the ten minutes of laughing at the message board fodder!!!! football season hasn't even come close to starting and the banter has begun...I LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT :wacko:

lol...thanks for all the advice and the ten minutes of laughing at the message board fodder!!!! football season hasn't even come close to starting and the banter has begun...I LOVE FANTASY FOOTBALL AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH IT :wacko:

Your welcome!

Umm, this is just one mans humble, unbiased opinion of the debate between you and tazinib1 but after you said you would take Turner over Gore all Taz said was "Gore has been one of the more consistent RB's for the last 3 years. My hunch is that you will be kicking yourself for passing him up."

Now I am not sure how you consider that to be taz "jumping down your throat" unless of course you are the 16 year old girl that you later accused someone else of being.

In fact the first person to "jump down someones throat" was you with your "Yeah I have something else" post.

And I may be wrong but the Title of Most Annoying Huddler is Big Ernie McCrackens to defend. So you got that wrong too.

So thank you for providing us all with an example of what I am sure will be a thoroughly pointless existence for you here at the Huddle.com.

Edited by Jrick35