[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players that will out perform their ADP

Give me your two players at each position QB, RB, WR that you believe will out preform their ADP the most.

Here is what I have,

QB = Alex Smith

QB = Chad Henne

RB = Knowshon Moreno

RB = LeSean McCoy

WR = Michael Crabtree

WR = Steve Breaston

QB's

Carson Palmer (I am a Bengals fan, so take this with a grain of salt, but all the signs are there for a resurgance.) Better weapons at WR with the addition of ABryant and the drafting of slot receiver Shipley. A new toy over the middle in Gresham as well. I think he sneaks into the top 8 QB's this year, if the O-Line can give him some time.

Vince Young I think that VY is being highly underrated. He had some great games down the stretch of last year, and should only be better with a full offseason as the starting QB. His legs give him an advantage on really all the other QB's in the league. If he can take another step as a passer he could easily be in the top 10.

RB's

Micheal Bush I've never been a McFadden believer. I think Bush will win the starting job out right and provide great value in the middle rounds of the draft.

Knowshon Moreno After a pre-season ankle injury Moreno struggled to get back to 100% all year. That coupled with the speed of the NFL game made Moreno seem lost at times. I think a healthy Moreno will be a more decisive runner this year. I see him with 1400 combined yds and 10 total TD's. A solid 3rd round pick.

WR's

Jordy Nelson I've always liked this kids skill set. allot has been made of Drivers age and offseason knee surgeries. Everyone just seems to think it's a forgone conclusion that James Jones will get his starting spot eventually this season, but everything I'm hearing out of Packers camp is that Nelson is right there with Jones. I think Nelson provides the better value of the two since you can probably knab him towards the end of your draft

Robert Meachem Meachem has always had the ability, but struggled to show it on the field. After glimpses of greatness last year I believe he will finally put it all together this year. I even think he has a chance to lead this team in receiving yards.

Edited by Capt. Stanky

Just throwin' this out there, these guys should outperform their ADP's ... I really like the WR upsets this year.

QB Stafford - Hasselbeck

RB Larry Johnson - Bernard Scott

WR Maclin - Mike Wallace

I don't think Wallace is a candidate to outplay is ADP as it already is in the mid 20's. But I like his potential to break out this year.

I don't think Wallace is a candidate to outplay is ADP as it already is in the mid 20's. But I like his potential to break out this year.

:wacko: Gosh, I didn't realize that. I can safely say that he is a candidate to underwhelm based on that ADP.