[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Players that will out perform their ADP

:wacko: Yeah that's what I figured. Even still, I think he's gonna have trouble entering the top-20 WRs.

As do I hence my questioning Scooby's Hubby listing him. QB trouble will hinder his production this year but all bets are off in 2011 and perhaps the second half of 2010. He will still be a solid PPR WR worthy of a top 30 ranking.

QB: Alex Smith; Mark Sanchez

RB: Thomas Jones; Ladanian Tomlinson; Laurence Maroney

WR: Braylon Edwards; Hines Ward; Nate Burleson

TE: Dustin Keller; Kellen Winslow, Jr.

Edited by Dcat

As do I hence my questioning Scooby's Hubby listing him. QB trouble will hinder his production this year but all bets are off in 2011 and perhaps the second half of 2010. He will still be a solid PPR WR worthy of a top 30 ranking.

While I generally agree, your noting that he could be a "solid PPR WR" is a bit misleading. He only had 39 catches last year; most of his games he caught 2-3 balls. Sure, with Santonio Holmes gone, his catches per game could go way up, but I just don't see it. I think his ceiling is 50-55 catches, especially with the QB situation hazy for the first half of the season.

Someone from the Redskins backfield has to outper(pre)form. Even with the schedule, this is still a Shanahan team with an upgrade at QB from last year. Medically, Portis seems like he's one bad hit from being the next Westbrook. If Portis hit his Huddle predictions, you'd have to consider that a fantastic year for him.

While I generally agree, your noting that he could be a "solid PPR WR" is a bit misleading. He only had 39 catches last year; most of his games he caught 2-3 balls. Sure, with Santonio Holmes gone, his catches per game could go way up, but I just don't see it. I think his ceiling is 50-55 catches, especially with the QB situation hazy for the first half of the season.

I am willing to bet that Wallace betters your prediction of 55 catches this year. And I actually believe he will hang with Ward's stats this year. I am comfortable in thinking along the lines of 900+ yards with 70 catches and 6 TDs. That is over-shooting his predicted stats but IMO he has a great chance to outperform. They have to throw the ball somewhere and Ward is older and slower as each training camp opens. On of these years he will be de-throned as Pitt's leading WR. It could be close to happening this year.

Edited by Scooby's Hubby