[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Minnesota Vikings Tickets

Timmypg

Hey guys,

My cousin just turned 16 & my uncle has promised him a trip to Minnesota to see a Vikings game (his favorite team). They are going to get the tickets through the box office or Stubhub but he really wants to see them play GB or Dallas without paying an arm & leg. So my question is are there any Minnesota season ticket holders looking to sell these tickets?

Hey guys,

My cousin just turned 16 & my uncle has promised him a trip to Minnesota to see a Vikings game (his favorite team). They are going to get the tickets through the box office or Stubhub but he really wants to see them play GB or Dallas without paying an arm & leg. So my question is are there any Minnesota season ticket holders looking to sell these tickets?

Minnesota "fans" regularly sell their GB tickets to GB's drooling paint thinner-addled hordes. That one game pays for the rest of the season.

:wacko:

I have connections in Chicago . . not so much IN Minnesota.

I brought my kids to the Bears game the year before. (Sunday night game where Berrian scored on a 99 yard reception against his old team) More people were looking for tickets than trying to sell them outside the stadium. I walked up to ticket office and got some very good seats.

Edited by MikesVikes

You should be able to get some tickets on-line somewhere. Nice to see you again Timmy. Your cousin is a smart kid with a great future.

Ya, they'll keep looking.

Why not bring him down for the opener here in The Big Easy?

My uncle would love that but he wants to go to Minny.

Ya, they'll keep looking.

My uncle would love that but he wants to go to Minny.

The Vikes vs Packers game that is here falls on the last sunday of firearms deer season here in Minny and I think its on in WI by then, too. Might be some fellas that would otherwise be going to the game that will be in the woods this year instead. Even with that, though, its a pretty hot ticket. Vikings fans always look forward to those games. And, like Ursa said, many Vikes STH sell that game(often to cheeseheads) because they can get enough to pretty much pay for the whole season's worth of games that way.